Chapter 14

Danna's POV

At the moments im in Java Jones sitting at the tables having coffee and watching Eric do an other poem.

Seriously I don't know why he does it when he knows he's really bad but who am I to judge for the pasted but three weeks I've been seeing whats going toudden happen that day or whats going to happen the next.

I've been scared but I don't know what to do I finished my coffee and went outside.It's 10:18 so its dark out I walk the sidewalks of New York.I was thinking and not soon after that I was in my own world.

I suddenly get out of my day dream because I walked into something or Someone for better worlds I look up and I see a guy around 18 or 19 years old he has Dark green eyes.

Darker then Clary's and He has brownish redish hair.i look up and down him, his wearing blue jeans combat boots a leather jacket and a white t-shit.

"Danna BlackRose please come with me" said the man "W-What h-how do -y-you know my full real name who are you?" "Please come with me Ms.Black Rose"

"Not until you tell me who you are" "My name is Dimitri,Dimitri DarkNight I am here to escort you to the New york institute Were Maryse and Robert lightwood want to talk to you" he said simply "fine i'll go" "Okay lets go" he said

I walked in front of because I was back in my own world thinking about what maryse and Robert want to talk about questions were running through my head.

Why do they want to talk?

how do they know my real name?

Whats going to happen?

these question were going crazy in my head before I can think about more questions I was in front of the lightwoods institute.

I wait because only shadow hunters can open these doors with shadow hunter blood the door opened and he held it open for me and then he walked in he went before me. we walked down the corridor to the institutes library.

Dimitri opens the doors and walks in I hide behind him.I hear someone say "Dimitri did you bring her?" I heard maryse say "Yes mrs. Lightwood she's right behind me he moved to the side to the lightwoods could see me.

"Danna please come down here and take a seat we have to talk to you about something very important" said Robert "okay" I said walking to the couches in front of Robert and maryse.

I sat and said "Whats happening?" "Danna,We wanted to talk to you about your visions" "H-how do y-you know about them?" I said slightly stuttering because I was nervous

"Danna we know this because the clave" "Well I don't know what they mean" I said

"Danna you are half angel and Half Shadow hunter" said Robert "Robert maryse my moms a lawyer and my dad well I don't now were he is"

"Danna that's just it you'r dad is a shadow hunter I new your dad we were very close but he died saving you and your moms life by demons who wanted to attack you " said Robert "But I don't understand" I said "Why tell me this now? why now?"

"Were sorry Danna calm down please" "No I will no calm down I just got told im a shadow hunter and im supposed to be calm!?"

"Okay we get it were sorry but we only found out yesterday about your visions and who you really are Danna" said maryse.

"Okay im sorry I didn't mean to sound rude" "Its okay we made you a room here we already talked to your mom she's okay with it because were keeping you safe"

"okay thankyou um may I get my stuff from my house?" I said "Oh,no need isabelle got everything for you" said maryse

"Oh okay were's my room ?" your room is on the same floor as the rest our kids and your room is at the end of the hall."said Robert

"Thanks goodnight see you tomorrow" I said "Okay remember training at 10:00 A.M tomorrow morning" said Robert "Okay bye"

With that said I got off the couch and headed out the library door's I went up the elevator and up to my room.

I finally reach my room and open it When I open it.I can't believe my eyes it looks amazing...

________________________________________________________________________________

HEY GUYS HOPE YOU LIKE CHAPTER 14 XD I HAD A LOT OF FUN WRITEING IT.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT DANNA AND WHAT SHE IS ??

DONT FORGET TO

VOTE

COMMENT

FALLOW

ADD TO YOU READING LISTS

AND EVERYTHING ELSE

YOURS TRULY

XxhH