Chapter 9

GABBYS POV:

School went by in a blink of an eye.so I went outside to the field were I  sit when I have a headache or when I just wanted to think.I sat down im my usual spot in the middle of the field.I don't know why I always sit in the middle I always just sit their.I layed down and just watched the clouds.

I shot up when I heard someone call my name I said "Yeah" while in the process of getting up and dusting off my clothes.

The shadow came closer and I see who it is,

Jace: Hey gabby what's up?

Gabby: hey and nothing how about you?

Jace: Nothing just wanna tell you something.

Gabby: Like What

Jace: Danna

Gabby: Oh, *I said kind of sad with a sigh at the end*

Jace: Yeah um, I know you two are bestfriends so I was thinking that your the best person to tell because I can't tell clary or Izzy I told alec and magnus cause Alec's My Parabatai and magnus likes gossip.

Gabby: Yeah I know so what about Danna?

Jace: Well I wanted to tell you that I have feelings for her but I don't know what to do.

Gabby: Oh well,You should tell Danna but I think you should tell Clary first before she finds out and everything goes Downhill

Jace: Yeah umm Thanks for listening Gabby,This is kinda awkward.You wanna go get some coffee and then i'll walk you home?

Gabby: Yeah sure lets go

Jace and me walked to takis talking about What to do

*WHILE WALKING*

Jace: I want Danna to know but at the same time if I do tell Danna then I'll break Clarys heart and I would never want to hurt her shes amazing and I do love her but I like Danna to.

Gabby: I think you should stay with clary because Danna might go out with Jason but please don't tell no one.

Jace: Oh I know me and him are bestfriends he told me all ready but I kinda got mad at him.

Gabby: Well um Jac-

He didn't let me finish,Before I can say anything Jace said "Were Here"

I look up and notice were in front of Taki's we walk in and go to sit at a booth.We start to talk about what he's doing tomorrow if he wanted to go with her and the rest of their friends to pandemonium.But before he can answer Kailie (A/N. Sorry if I forgot how to spell kailies name or if I got I right I don't remember but sorry if I did spell it right) and asked what we wanted.

Jace: Acup of coffee and Tomoato soup with Grilled cheese Thanks

Kailie: And for you?

Gabby: A coffee and A hamburger and fries.

Kailie: Okay it'll be out in 20

Jace:Okay thnx

She then walked away and me and jace got back to talking.

Danna's POV:

*Back at my house*

I layed down on my bed with my headphones in my ears blasting Story of my life By,One Direction while staring at my ceiling.