Chapter 6

The next day,

Jace's POV

I woke up early, so I can take a shower and get my handsome self ready for school.It's 5:45 in the morning 2 hours before I actually have to go to school.Clarys still sound asleep on her bed.She looks so beautiful I said to my self,

I then got in the shower 10 minutes later I was done I got out and God dressed in Blue jeans and my combat boots and a white shirt and then I put my leather jacket on.

I walked out and saw Clary still asleep so I headed down stairs and went to the kitchen were I see Izzy sitting down at the kitchen table."Hey izzy what are you doing up so early" "I couldn't sleep so I came here and made a hot chocolate" said Izzy "Oh okay" "So why are you up early" said izzy to jace "Oh I just woke up and I wanted to shower" "Oh okay weres clary" She's asleep in my bed" "okay when she wakes up can you tell her to come to my room" izzy said standing up and heading out the door "Okay" said jace.

Jace then got up and went back to his room when he entered his room clary wasn't in his bed,but he saw the bathroom door closed and the lights on and I can hear the water running.Clary was taking a shower.so I just sat down on my bed and took a nap.

Clary's POV

So I wake up and jace's not in the room so I went to the bathroom and decided to take a shower I used my favorite Vanilla Shampoo.10 minutes later I got out and put on White ripped skinny jeans and a pink sweater and then my combat boots then I put my hair in a messy bun.I got out of the bathroom and saw jace asleep on the bed so I went over to him and woke him up. "Jace" i said while shaking him."Yes love" "We have to get to school or were going to be late." "Okay let me grab our bags and we'll leave.He graved my bag and his and we went down stairs.Izzy  and simonand Alec and Magnus are by the door waiting for us to leave. "Morning" i said "Morning now lets go before were late" said Alec.

we got out of the institute and got on our motorcycle's,Me with jace Izzy and simon and alec and magnus and we all left to school.

15 minutes later we got to school and we all walked in through the doors.Needless to say we were all kinda popular.Jace walked me to my locker and i got my things out, I have Mr.Libassi for my first class but jace isn't with me only in my last three classes of the day.Jace walked me to my first class and gave me a kisss on my forehead then left.

I entered my first period class and i saw my five bestfriends sitting waiting for me Gabby,Danna And Maurice,Ryan,Jason,and Brandon we've all been friends since we were little even before i actually new i was a shadowhunter.So i went and sat in the middle of all of them.

I sat down and i already knew that i was going to have to tell Maurice Ryan and Brandon but i don't know when. i said to my self.

"Hey guys,Um Maurice ryan Brandon Jason i have to talk to the three of you gabby and danna know already but after school can you three come over my house.Me jace izzy alec have to tell you three something very important" i said to the four "Sure um okay clary is everything okay"Ryan asked with a worried look on his face "Yeah i just wanna tell you guys something" i said "Okay well be their" said Maurice and Ryan together.the rest of the class went by fast and so did the rest of my classes.

Jason was to busy talking to Danna so the only thing he said was okay and then got back to talking to Danna.

At the end of the day i me and jace left to my house with izzy and alec in the back of us.When we got to my house we all sat in my living room and waited for my four bestfriends.20 minutes later we heard a nock and i got up and walked to the door and opened it "Come in and sit on the floor we all need to talk" i said.

They all walked in and sat "Okay Talk" Maurice  said.I sat down and said "Okay let us all explain." i said.....

____________________________________________________________________________

SO I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE CHAPTER 6,CHAPTER 7 IS CALLED "EXPLAIN" SO I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS ONE ILL PROBLEY UPDATE 2MM OR THE NEXT DAY 2MM'S MONDAY SO I DONT KNOW IFF I'LL DO IT 2MM BUT I'LL FIND TIME.WELL GOODNIGHT MY LOVLIES

YOURS TRULY

!!*ANONYMOUS*!!