Chapter 7

They all walked in and sat "Okay Talk" Maurice  said.I sat down and said "Okay let us all explain." i said.......

THIS CHAPTER IS ALL IN Jasons POINT OF VIEW SO HOPE YOU IIKE IT ENGOY....

_______________________________________________________________________

Jason's POV

Clary started talking and saying shes something called a shadowHunter Brandon is sitting next to clary,He always liked her but never told her I wouldn't tell and neither would ryan or Maurice I wouldn't because I also have a crush on Someone,But not Clary its actually Danna.

~FLASHBACK~

I've known Danna since she moved here in preschool she's always been the prettiest girl I've ever seen I love her Her long brown flowing hair and her Brown eyes how they sparkle everytime I see them.Me and Danna had such amazing times when she came over my house or when I went to hers and just sat on her bed and watched Star Wars.

~BACK TO REALITY~

I wasn't really paying attention,But when I heard the word Demons I started to listen but Clary wasn't talking it was actually Jace.

Jace:"So me clary izzy and alec  fight demons that's actually how I met Clary,We were in pandemonium and Clary saw me izzy and alec killing a vampire demon and I instantly fell for her."

Clary:"Awe jace.". She giggled "But yea we kill demons.

Brandon:So you kill zombies 

Clary: "Why does everyone ask me that when I say demons,But the answer is no zombies are not real their just something made up."

Brandon: "Oh"

Izzy:So got any questions?"

Ryan: "No,"

Alec: "You guys have to PROMISE never to tell no one its for the sake of your life's and OURS."

R,M,B,J: "Promise" They said together 

Jace;"Okay now you three mundanes can go" 

Clary: "Don't be Rude Jace"

Jace: "Sorry,You now I don't like Mundanes

Maurice: "I thought we were Tight"

Jace: "Well we are but I still don't like Mundanes"

I wasn't really talking I was busy texting Danna.

Clary:Okay guys its getting late and im tired Everyone OUT!

Everyone: Okay fine Night Clary Said everyone Walking out of the House

Jace stayed like Always but I don't care but Brandon Does I think its funny how he thinks he has a shot with Clarebear.(A NICKNAME EVERYONE GAVE HER)

I Was walking and I see Gabby at the coffee place called "Java Jones" so I walk over to Java Jones and go up to gabby.

"Hey Gabby,What are you doing here so late" I said "Oh I didn't wanna stay home so I came here for some Coffee" "Oh okay" "Sit down and we'll talk" she said "Okay" so I sat down and we stayed the talking for hours until it was like around 12:45 and the manager kicked us out.I walked gabby back home it was pretty long but I didn't mind she is my bestfriend."Gabby can I tell you something that you have to promise not to tell no one" "Yeah Promise of course" Me and her walked over to the nearest bench and sat down and I sighed.. "Gabby I wanted to tell you that,I like Danna but I don't know what to do so I thought I should tell you." "I knew it!!" Gabby said all happy and cheery "W-What H-How" I said stuttering she laughed and said "well you always stare at her in class.And im your bestfriend I can practically tell when your falling head over heels for someone" "Well then what should I do" "You should wait and i'll talk to her and ask her if she likes you but I wont say that you like her" "Okay well I better get you home its late" I said got up and then gabby got up and we walked to her house laughing and having a fun conversation.

We arrived at Gabby's house after a 10 or 15 minutes later. I walked her to her porch gave her a hug and then I walked home.After like an hour later I got home.When I was walking I was okay because I was texting Danna.Me and danna always txt before she gets tired and falls asleep.

I walked up to my bedroom and texted Danna one last time saying, GoodNight C ya 2mm When I come to pick you up xxJ, a couple seconds later she tested Night c ya 2mm sweet dreams don't let the bed bugs bite xxD. I feel asleep after 10 minutes of staring at my ceiling thinking about what if danna does like me......

_________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you liked Chapter 7 Chapter 8 will be called CAN I ASK YOU SOMTHING..

chapter 8 will be about gabby asking danna about her feelings.. and all that gushy stuff their will be Im pretty sure in chapter 8 were jace talks to gabby ;) ;) WINK WINK b/c jace has to tell her something....DUN DUN DUNNNNN

well anyways Goodnight Everyone.. xD

yours truly

~ANONYMOUS~

PS.THE UPCOMING CHAPTERS WILL HAVE ACTION IN THEM SOME KICK ASS DEMON FIGHTING SOMTHING HAPPENS TO ONE OF THE CHARACTERS MORE LOVE AND HEARTBREAK FREIND SHIP PROBLEY WILL END and SOME MORE ACTION ABOUT TWO OF OUR AMAZING CHARACTERS xD BUT WHO KNOW (well ik but not you ;)...) DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN OH YEAH xD