Chapter 15

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.

Danna's POVs

I was awe struck by how my room looked. I had red walls with black dots in every size around them I had a king sized bed in the middle a desk and a dresser and a closet. I know it's not much but who cares this was amazing I didn't even have this at my room at my house.

Im going to miss home but its for me to be safe and to train.

I laid down on my bed and stared up at the ceiling. I don't know how much time has passed before I fell into a deep sleep.

Jace's POV

I woke pretty early today because my mom. Maryse and Magnus said she had something to tell me Clary Izzy Alec. I don't know why magnus has to tell us but I don't really care im just really wondering what they have to tell us.

At the moment im in the library waiting for maryse and magnus. Izzy clary and alec are in here to and were all waiting.

Clary fell asleep on my chest I guess she was tired but I don't mind she looks so gorgeous sleeping.

10 minutes later maryse and magnus walked in "Finally" we all said. Behind maryse and magnus their was someone standing. They all walked in I finally saw the person behind them two was Danna. "WAIT! how did Danna get through the institute doors she's a mundane?" I asked "That's what we need to talk about." said magnus.

"Okay sit said maryse all of you please" We did as told and danna took a seat in the middle.

"Okay well how do I put this?" said maggy

"Um I got it ima just say it" he said again

"JUST TELL US!" we all yelled except danna

"FINE! Um lets say um that My darling over her, he said while pointing to Danna is not a mundane.My darling is none other than one of you." said magnus

"What do you mean one of us?" said izzy "Izzy are you really this slow?" said magnus "Im sorry im confused"

"IM A FREAKING SHADOW HUNTER THATS WHAT HE MEANS IN ONE OF YOU!" said danna getting upset.

"Wait WHAT!" we all said "Yes shes a shadow hunter but we just found out she will be staying with us for her training" said maryse "YAY SLEEP OVERS EVERY NIGHT" said izzy and Clary jumping up in down in excitement. "Yeah great." said danna with a sigh and a frown . Is she okay I thought to my self.

"Um maryse may I be excused im tired " said Danna "Yeah go ahead" "Thanks goodnight" Danna said while walking out of the library.

Danna's POV

I don't wanna be a freaking shadow hunter I wanna be the person I used to . I thought to my self. Well I cant change who I am.

Ima call Jason and my friends tomorrow so we can hang out at the park just me and the guys. Gabby left to Chicago because she had a family emergency or she moved I really wasn't paying much attention to the conversation last week.

I got in the elevator and pushed the fourth floor I got in and waited till it got to my floor. It dinged and I went up to my room I walked in my room and went straight to my bed im so tired I got in my comfy bed and pulled the covers over my head the next thing i  know im sleeping and dreaming about god nows what.

______________________________________________________________________________

hope you liked chapter 15 I know my chapters are getting short it just I havnt had much time.and im sorry for the late update im really lazy xD

don't forget to

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW

TWEET

SHARE TO UR FB PEOPLE

INBOX ME

WELL GOODNIGHT EVERYONE WALKING DEAD IN 2 HOURS SO

YOURS TRULY

XxH