Chapter 10

(A/N Heyy guys **ANONYMOUS** here in this chapter I will be adding a new character so I hope you like it xD )

Gabby POV:

I walk into izzys room and see them all talking.

Gabby: hey guys whatcha talking about?

Danna got off izzys bed and ran to me and gave me a huge hug

Gabby:hey danna nice to see you to so whats up

Danna: well im dateing JASON!!

Gabby:oh my god Im so happy!

Danna: I know right

I went over to them and said i'll be right back ima go get some water.

Izzy:OKAY!

I walk out of the room and go to the kitchen I walk in seeing jace sitting by the window

Gabby: Whats up jace?

Jace: nothing much how about you G

Gabby: same so what are you doing in here alone?

Jace: I don't know really I just wondered in here

Gabby: oh okay well ima be in izzys room with the girls

Jace: okay

I go back to the room but before I get their I notice I forgot the water.Man I was thirsty (DONT THINK NEGATIVE note to the people I know and have wrong heads) but I didn't mind that much so I just went back to izzys room.

JASONS POV:

I walk into alecs room to see alec ryan and his girlfriend Sasha they've been going out for I think about 2 in a half years now. and then I see simon in the corner laughing with magnus Alecs boyfriend Maurice and Brandon.

I walk in and say

Jason: Whats up guys

Simon: nothing what about you

Jason: well I wanted to tell you guys that um I finally got the guts to do it.

Sasha: do what exactly?

Ryan: Boy talk babe go to izzys room and talk with girls I'll go their before I leave and i'll walk you home

Sasha: okay babe (SHE SAID WHILE GETTING UP AND KISSING RYAN GOODBYE)

she walks out and I sit on the floor next to simon and say

Jason: SHE SAID YES!! i said so happy

Who said YES! jace asked walking into the room

Jason: well I asked Danna out and she said yes.

JACE'S POV:

i hear someone yelling SHE SAID YES!! and so i walk into alecs room asking who said yes? i notice who said it and realize it was Jason and then he said he asked  out danna and she said yes i wanted to punch him in the face but i couldn't because i was with clary.So instead of doing anything i just sat on alecs bed and sighed and said "Oh" . i felt so broken inside because i really did like danna but shes with Jason my bestfriend and Im with Clary Dannas bestfriend.I stand up and then walk out of the room without saying anything and walk to my room i go to my room and look in my drawer for all of the pictures me and danna and the rest took together they were mostly me danna and clary.I found them at the bottom of everything and took them out their had to be over 200 pictures.i throw them on my bed and look through them i see ones were me and danna are laughing and were smiling i then find one with all of us and we look so happy i then notice that Jason looks kinda man in the picture and then i notice its because i have my arm around clary and danna.i sigh and lay down on my bed and drift off to a deep sleep.