Chapter 7

It was mid July when the big drought of Texas  rode in .

It got so hot that if I stood on the rocks it would burn my pads on my paws  right off . The grass was hard and yellow .

Our house was still in the making . I thought I was going to die but Aunt Lou that lives up on Missouri told us we could come stay with her till the house got down and air conditioning .

Joey said his family is going up to Cheyenne WY .

I was all sad but when we got to Perryville MO  ,I really didn't mind . I loved Missouri the grass . The heat or day and the cold of night . I wish Texas was like that .

I when hunting in the woods on day and I came back with a fat rabbit . I killed it and brought it back but  Liz didn't like it as much as I did .

Liz when to school here to . One day she was one the phone . With a guy named Nigel .

It sounded like , Wait a guy , and she laughing . Oh no .

SHE'S CHEATING ON HIM .

I ran outside to howl and I hope that he can her me from wherever Cheyenne is .

Then after five minutes Liz came outside . 

" Y are you howling ."

So I can tell Joey that you are cheating on him .

" The moon is not cheese ."

Do I look Dum to you .

" Come on inside . "

I don't want to go inside . I will sit her till you tell me adout Nigel .

" Now ."

Ok then be all bossy .

I when inside and thought what Joey was doing in the mountains . I miss him and so does Toby . I hope he is ok .

Grandma was really nice to me when Liz was gone she would take me to the park were I could ran and ran . I love to ran every time someone takes me outside I ran 3 times around the house before I do what I came out here to do .

But like ever good time it ends we got a call in night and the next day we flew back to Texas .