Chapter 1

I opened my eyes for the first time .  My brother looked at me like I was ... wait I am . The last one to open my eyes .

I was born in the year humans call 1961 .

There is four of as 2 Male and 2 Female . The two Male's I called Long legs and Short Tail .

I had no name of my own and I will call myself myself . My sister I called Ears because she look like she was all ears.

Few weeks later

I could see better now I could look over to the left and see the sun .

Mom came over and licked me . Then I see a Figure a human looking at Long Legs and Short Tail Running Playing together trying to see who was the strongest out of the two of them .

I knew who the strongest was it had to be Ears with her big ears she could her a acorn fall from a mile away . I think .

I had the most white on my head . I had a white stripe starting at my nose and ending on the back of my head I think .

My mom was called Maya to her owner . I could call her that I could only call her mom .

Long legs and Short Tail became very close friends . Me and Ears got along great when Mom took as to the river .

Me and Ears were always together . Long legs hated the water , but Short Tail loves the water . Long Legs would like to jump rocks across the river and lay down in the sand .

One day someone took Long Legs and Short Tail away and Moms owners were ok with it . I never saw them again .

That same night there was a big rain storm . Scary tunder and big flashes of light coming from outside .

That next morning Mom took us to the river and the the river was like a ocean Ears acted like something was hurting her but nothing was there .

If I would of known that was Ears's and mine last visit I would of drink the river water .

When we got back a person took me inside and give me and Ears a bath and had as dried by a think that roared and give hot are from it's mouth .

Then when we came back outside to Mom a man with a red truck took me for a car ride . But I never came back to mom or the river . That was the last time I saw Mom .

A nother man with a blue truck took Ears for a car ride but I don't know if she came back to mom or not .