Chapter 6

I open my eyes again but my eyes but my eyes where not he problem . It was my ears the burned as the Torando passes . Stacy must be in so much pain with her big ears . I could her her crying .

Then Joey shouted in pain something sharp had cut him in his back .

Joey was breathing fast he needed help but I could move or do anything thing for to reasons .

  1 Joey would not let me go till the Torando is gone .

2. THERE IS A TORANDO GOING ON FOR DEAR SAKE .

Then the Torando was behind us then in minutes all the winds were gone .

" Katie ," Joey said weakly .

I am listening .

" You got me when the torando hit . Can you get Liz"s Dad he is a  surgeon . " 

" He will know what to do . "

You got it Dude .

I ran home and the was no home the house was gone .

Liz I smell you I got to follow your sent .
I go into the said left overs of my house then I actually moved a wooden beam and there was my favorite ball . I got and and smelled on .

I found the end of the smell she was downstairs . I barked and barked and then the door open away from me there was Liz and her  dad and mom .

Joey Joey he needs help noe now NOW . come on come on follow me .

I know when I do that all that comes out of my mouth is a bark that is adout all they hear bark bark bark .

I ran again to Joey and then Liz followed me then mom then Dad .

When I got to the ditch Joey was still there and Stacy .

" Did did this dog save you Joey ."

" Yes Katie saved me if she would not have be here ."

" Katie is a hero ? " Said Liz .

" Yes to me and Stacy ."

" Frank  his back ," said Mom .

" Joey no ," side Liz .

" He will be ok ," said  Liz's Dad .

" He is bleeding bad ," said Liz .

" It is not to deep but your jacket Liz rap it on him ."

She did and Liz's Mom wanted me to got to the Army to help troopers but Liz and Dad said no lucky I want to stay her with Liz and Joey .

The next day we found out that Joey's Mom died .

So Joey and His dad started to rebuild there house and so did we . For the next months we sleep it tents for Liz's
basement . 

We had extra for Joey and his dad .

Ever once in a while Joey and Liz would go look at the stars and Joey would tell the story how I saved him for a EF-5 it when there town where my mom was .

They say there is no town now.

  Joey and Liz would talk about the new school call Western High and not Pikes Peak High .

They are in middle School they are going into 8th .

Joey had a scare on his back .

One day there was a blood moon and Joey kissed Liz right when the moon was centered in the middle of the sky . On the Rock  Ledge .

Everything was perfect for them I wonder what happened to Rachel or flutter   it the Torando . Maybe she when to the world of Oz and became the witch of the South .