Chapter 3

It was storming outside as  I sat at the door waiting for Liz to come back form school and tell me everything .

I heard the wind pick up something fierce . I hope she can walk in this  I think then the door opens .

Liz Liz tell me tell what happened today .

" Get off of me Katie Down ."

I get on my four legs and she trough her bag across the room .

What is wrong Liz tell me . I say in my head  .

" Katie have you had a very very bad day before . "

Ya when the river flooded and Long Legs's Island Flooded after he and Short Tail left .

" Rachel is dating someone how is a jerk to everyone but her . "

I don't know that kind of stuff so I will get a ball .

I get the  ball and sat it down next to her .

" No I have homework from my math teacher . "

Ugh that math teacher is out to get her I swear .

Then I when to lay down in my bed and go to sleep . When I woke up the rain has stopped and I waited to Run .

I love running .

So I ring the bell in the door knob . I can't open a door I tried and I failed  .

"Coming ," yelled Liz .

Then she came out of her room into the little hallway . The she turned left and walked and then open the door like it was nothing .

Liz you are so lucky you can do that . I think and the ran out the door .

I ran over the hilly fields then after a few minutes I smell something familiar .

It is ... it is EAR'S .

I follow her smell and the there she was but she was in a box of fence .

" Stacy , " yelled a boy . "You want to play ball ? "

"Woof , " said Stacy in agreement .

Then the boy was in so much of a rush he didn't even see me .

" KATIE , " said Liz . 

I know I can hear you from a mile away .

Then I run back home .

Over the hilly fields and back to Liz and in a few minute of very fast running I am at the door .

" Woof ."I say trying to get her attention .

" Katie they you are I was worried adout you . You are covered in mud come on now you asked for in . A bath . "

No no no I hate bathes no the hot air thing . The soap in your mouth no no please no . Rrrrrruuuuuuunnnnnnnn Aaaaawwwwwwaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy .

" Katie come back ."

I hope you know you left the door open . Then I run out the door back to Ears I mean Stacy  .

Over the hilly fields again but this time with a Liz .

I stop right at the fence were Stacy was and there she was in her house  . I know she smelled me. There she is Maya .

Stacy waged her tail and then Liz grabbed my collar. 

" Really you really hate the word don't you . "

Yes that is the worst word ever .

Then the back door to Stacy's house opened .

" Joey , hi I didn't know you lived done here ," said Liz nervously .

Liz had a different smell . A smell I think mean she was nervous because she liked him . The boy had it to .

I think I will be over here a lot more .

" Hi ," said the boy .

" I am trying to give my dog a.             b , a ,  t ,  h  but when she her the word she runs ."

" I think I can help you my dog is like that to ."

" What if they were related ," said Liz .

" That would be funny ."

Ha ha I hope you know that me and Maya are related. Me and Stacy  look exactly like one another .

And then I heard water I hope you know what is adout to happen .

A bath  .