Chapter 2

This car ride was long it took me out of House Town to corn field's , then more fields . What is with all the field's .

Then all at once there were trees and a little creek right next to the path we are taking . Then the was I house . On side had tree's next to it but on the other it had hilly fields not flat like the other fields .

Then the man said " I am Jake and you are my daughter's birthday gift she will be 10 so be happy when she sees you in this box . "

He gets a cardboard box out of the back of the truck it had holes in the top and the rest was a normal cardboard .

"So whatever you do dog be happy wag you lick her face got it . "

Ya I say in my head bc I know that no one can here me .

He pates me once on the head and then picks me up and sits me in the box and closed the top .

Then I was moving and there was scearming of happy .

Then Jake says " Lizzy you last present is here ."

" Yes ."

She open's up the box and when she sees me her face light up so I did what Jake told me to do I lick he face and waged my tail and she laughed .

" What will you name her ," said Liz mom .

" I will name Her KATIE ."

That was my name from that moment on .

That name rolled of the tougue Katie Katie Katie .

I may be a puppy but I was smart I could open I cracked door and before I know it I could sit , lay down , sit pretty , roll over , and my favorite catch and flip . I was a adult Sheltie before I knew it .

I was Liz's best friend . She would aways talk to me she would talk adout someone named Rachel and someone named Paige .

That she said was the worst girl in all of Texas and maybe in the U.S . She was know to everyone in the whole school as the ugliest , nastiest , worst friend in Texas Girl that no one liked .

But one day she got on that yellow bus she calls a school bus . That Rachel  person punshed her and Liz punshed her in the face shoved her down kicked her so hard in the stomach she coughed up blood .

She was not out of school because her in Texas if someone punshs you . You can put them in there place .

Oh if I sew this Rachel  girl I would bite her and growl and oh she would be in for a big surprise if I sew here .

Rachel had a scare from where Liz had hit her . Liz was so proud she had a scare of a her hand print on her . That she laughed when she saw it in her face .

From that day one I never heard anything adout this girl . She and her Dad were so embarrassed about Liz kicking Rachel's butt in a fight . That they moved up to North Dakota .

The school's legend is in that Winter . She and her Dad died in a car crush and no one attendant their funerals .