Chapter 4

I heard a noise coming from outside .  II knew who had to be it had to be . It had to be Liz .

  I could her  and that Joey dude . I  could sense but they have brought their noise makers home .

I know that when she walks in she's either going to be mad at me or happy that I save a safety cat instead of eating a cat like in movie .

I would never eat a cat even hearing that made me feel sick a little weird .

Then I heard the door knob . I wag my tail and Stray stood up . Then the door open .

" Katie ," said Liz .

Yes can we keep him I found a him in a  dumpster he needs our help come on Liz please please .

" Is that a cat ,"said  Joey I didn't know you owned a cat . "

" We don't . "

" He is only a little cat I mean kitten ," said Joey .

Come on you kept me and I am a pain . 

" You have to keep him Liz if you smell the kitten he smells like a trash can . "

" We need to give this cat a bath . "

" But cats hate water ," said Joey .

" Ya  I forgot so get ready to get clawed up ," said Liz .

Great Stray hates water I think .

When the Stray got in the water . He liked the water . I guess he is a mutt .

When they cat got out he smelled of what I call Clean Cat.

When Mom and Dad got home it took hours for Liz to convince them to keep he but they had to name him Toby .

Toby was a big cat he almost was as big as me .

But one day in December they would leave me for a week . At Joey's and Stacy was a outside dog .  I had to stay inside with Toby  . Joey was good at soccer .  I guess Liz told them that me and Liz play a little soccer .  

One the second day Joey was talking to me .

" Hey Katie I  bored so I am going  to talk to you ."

Go on I am listening . I look at him and see that is really friendly .

" I need help with Liz ."

CAN'T HELP YOU WITH THAT GEEZ . Talk to the cat if you want to talk if you want to talk adout adout this . Hey you know what is a good thing to do play BALL .

I got up and came back in his room with a ball in my mouth .

" You what to go with Stacy to the Creek ."

I dropped the ball to let him know that I said yes .

" Ok let's go ."

The creek was froze over for the first time in a long time .

" Joey said that the last time it froze over was back in 1905 . "

I think Joey is pretty cool and Joey has a secret from Liz .

Joey was a weather geek . He could look at a storm and tell you were it was going to go ? Where it is strongest at . And so much more but I am to Lazy to name .

Then all the fun with Joey ended and Liz was back . She smelled of alot of plants and I didn't know what that smell is .