Chapter 32

*Charlotte's POV*

It's been a few days since Jake, Alissa, Neels, and Marcus fought. I was grateful that everyone in the house didn't believe Neels and Alissa. Lucas was the one who comforted me after Marcus left. Turns out Marcus didn't believe Neels or anything, he was just protecting me.

"So I am sitting here waiting for her to come home. Her best friend is sitting here with me, who is also my little sister. They have been friends for so long." Jake said into his camera.

Kade, Erika, Nick, Jake and I were sitting in the office. Jake had brought all of Alissa's stuff down from her room and now we all are waiting for her to come home.

"After what she said, we aren't best friends anymore. We won't be friends at all." I said to the camera.

"I am really hoping to not post this video but if she posts something first, this will go up." Jake said.

I sighed. Never in a million years would think that this would happen. I trusted Alissa but after all that she has done and said, there's no more trust. The door then opened and closed. No one would be home anytime soon so we all assumed that it was Alissa.

"Why Jake Paul? I just had a few more days to get my new apartment. You couldn't have just waited until then?" She yelled.

"You said that you would be out of the house 2 days ago. Look where you are today." Jake yelled back.

We heard her packing her stuff up and then moving people came and helped her. After about 2 hours of just sitting in the office, Lucas and Marcus came back home.

"Oh good, you guys are here. Can you both help me with this?" Alissa ask them.

Then we saw Lucas and Marcus walk into the office with a disgusted look.

"Okay, just ignore me like that! I thought we were friends. I thought we were a family!" She yelled.

"We thought so too. But families don't call each other sluts or liars." Marcus yelled behind his shoulder to her.

Lucas sat in one of the chairs as Marcus came and sat next to me on the table I was sitting on. We were all silent again. I went on my phone and just scrolled my notifications on Instagram. People were commenting me on a lot of posts.

Please make another video soon
Why didn't you post last week?
Is there something going on in the Team 10 house that she isn't posting?
When will you be posting again?

I didn't post a video on youtube last week because of the whole fight. I was planning on making a video soon for them and I had it all planned out. I was going to make a sit down video for the first time.

I got up from where I was sitting and grabbed my camera off Jake's desk. Everyone looked at me confused as I was about to walk out of the office.

"Where are you going?" Jake asked.

"I need to make a video. I didn't post last week." I told them.

"Do you still need Lucas and I?" Marcus asked.

"Next week's video you guys can help me. I already filmed this one, I just need the audio." I told him and he understood.

I walked out of the office and made sure that Alissa wasn't around. I saw that she was outside, talking to one of the moving people so I quickly made my way up the stairs and to my room. Once I got there, I closed and locked my door. I setup my camera and sat on my bed after turning it on. I was only getting audio so I began to talk out what I already had planned.