Chapter 3

I woke up and stretched out, remembering last night. It was great to talk to each of the members of Team 10 and joke around with them. They kept making jokes about me joining Team 10 and even though that sound so great, it really doesn't matter to me if I do join. As long as I am friends with these great people, I'm fine. I don't need the fame or anything, I just need a real friendship.

"Charlotte! Wake up!" Jake yelled, walking into my room.

"I'm up, but do you have to yell?" I asked him.

"Yes because we are going to see the sucky brother today." He told me as he picked out my clothes.

"Really? You know I don't trust you with my clothes." I laughed at him.

He's always wanting to choose my outfits but I don't trust him. The last time he pick out what I was going to wear, he chose a bright pink sweater with neon green sweatpants in the middle of summer. Grant it he was 14 and I was 12 but I haven't let him choose my outfit since.

"Come on! What if I someone who have a good style in this house?" He asked.

I thought about it for a moment.

"Maybe, depending on who it is though. And it can't be Alissa cause that's practically cheating." I told him.

He nodded and left my room. I went into my bathroom and brushed my hair. I took a shower right before I went to bed last night so I didn't need to take one this morning. I left my hair, not knowing how I should have it with the outfit Jake will choose.

"Charlotte! I got my person!" Jake yelled once again.

"You don't need to yell when I am in the room with you." I laughed, walking into my room to see Marcus and Lucas. "I said one person."

"Yeah, but their twins. They shared the womb together so they are practically the same person." Jake explained.

I laughed as I agreed for the three of them to pick out the clothing I will be wearing today.

"Just please don't screw up. I want to look nice today." I told them, walking back into my bathroom.

I decided to put on a little bit of makeup since I never wear makeup at all. I put on a little mascara, I heard the twins and Jake talking and fighting about what I should wear. I then put on a little bit of blush and very little brown eyeshadow. I wanted to look as natural as possible. I looked in the mirror and didn't like it so I took it off and just went fully natural for the day.

"Alright Charlotte, we got the outfit!" Jake yelled yet again.

"Stop yelling!" I yelled at him.

I heard the twins laugh. I went into my room once again and saw my clothes laying out on the bed. There was a blue and white striped sweater, black jeggings, green jacket, and my tan wedges. It was honestly really cute. I smiled at the cute outfit.

"So you like it?" Marcus asked.

"Yeah, I love it actually. I love the shoes too."

"I was really wanting the yeezies but you don't own any!" Jake said, pouting a bit.

I laughed at his sudden mood change.

"I don't own any because I can't afford a pair. Their so god damn expensive." I laughed a bit more.

The twins were laughing with me.

"Glad you like the outfit." Lucas said.

"Yeah, thank you both so much. If Jake would have done it by himself, he would have chosen a bright pink sweater and neon green sweatpants." I laughed as Jake got frustrated that I brought it up again.