Chapter 30

I walked downstairs and everyone had their eyes on me. I felt a bit uncomfortable but then quickly got over it.

"OMG! Charlotte, you look so good!" Alissa yelled.

"Ha, thanks. And thank you for picking this out." I thanked both Alissa and Tessa.

"Anytime girl." Tessa smiled.

I walked into the office to upload my vlog from yesterday. I sat in Jake's chair and quickly logged into all my stuff and that it was already there. That's weird, I didn't post it earlier.

"Don't worry about your vlog babe, I uploaded it earlier for you while you were on set with Jake." Marcus said, coming into the room.

"Thank you so much babe." I said logging out of my stuff.

I got up and gave him a kiss.

"You look amazing." He whispered.

I blushed a bit. After 4 months of dating, I still blush at his cute little compliments.

"Thank you, you look really hot." I told him.

He laughed and thanked me. We walked out of the office and to the kitchen where everyone else was.

"So is someone going to tell me why I am dressed this way and where we are going?" I asked.

"No can do little sis, but why don't you open your presents." Jake suggested.

"I told you all no present." I scolded them all.

"Well, we can't all always follow the rules." Logan joked.

I rolled my eyes and sat down on one of the bar stools. They all gave me their gifts one by one. Alissa got me a dress that was similar to the one I was wearing and shirt that was just as revealing. Tessa gave me some cute jewelry and a cute crop top. The rest have given me a bunch of shirts and clothes that I knew Alissa and Tessa picked them out. Emilio and Ivan gave me theirs and it was a spanish made easy book. I laughed and thanked them. Once before I said that I would like to learn spanish and be able to understand them and so they got me this book. Jake got me yeezys and Logan also gave me a pair because I don't have any. Now I was opening Marcus' gift. I tore the wrapping paper open and opened the box and there was the number 18 with pictures all over it of Marcus and I. I smiled and there was exactly 18 pictures. I looked up at him and kissed him.

"Thank you so much!"

"There's one last one." He said.

He left the room and into the office. He came back with a little gift bag and gave it to me. I took out all the paper and there was two sheets of regular size paper with something printed on it. I took it out and read it. Once I read the words Flight, Seat Number, and Paris, I just about froze.

"You did not." I said, looking at my boyfriend.

"I did." He smiled.

My smile got even bigger realizing that this was real.

"What did you get?" Jake asked.

I looked at everyone happily and showed them the papers.

"Two plane tickets to Paris!" I said, excited.

"One for you and one for me. I promised you I would take you there one day." Marcus said, kissing my cheek.

"I do remember that conversation." Lucas laughed.

"Thank you so much." I said, giving him a kiss on the cheek back.

I thanked everyone else for their gifts and I put everything in my room. Marcus came up and said he would help me put everything away, but it kind of sounded like he was just trying to stall. We put all my clothes into my closet and drawer and I put the 18 of pictures that Marcus gave me on my little desk. I put the tickets up on my bulletin board. Once we finished he looked at his phone really quickly before coming up to me.