Chapter 6

Alissa made me go to the mall and she bought me a dress and she forced me to wear it on our way home. We also went to the hair salon and got my hair curled. We were now just a few houses away from the Team 10 house. I'll admit, I was really nervous. As we pulled into the driveway, I saw Jake's car there.

"Alissa, I can't go in like this if Jake is here! What if he asks what is going on and stuff? This can't happen!" I began to freak out.

"Don't worry, everything will be alright. They have it all under control." Alissa calmed me down.

"I am hiding this behind my brother's back. I always tell them everything." I told her.

"It's alright! Maybe you won't need to keep it a secret for long. Who knows."

I sighed as we parked the car and got out. We walked up to the house and I opened the door. All the lights were off and little lights were strung on the ceiling making a path that I walked down. Alissa stayed at the door as I walked through the kitchen and to the backyard. As I walked outside, Marcus stood there with a with a few roses. I walked up to him and smiled.

"Four beautiful roses for a beautiful lady." He said, handing me the roses.

I smiled up at him a little bit more and he smiled back.

"Thank you." I said.

"Shall we?"

He lead me to a table that was all set up. There were candles, all various sizes, in the middle as another rose in a vase. I placed my roses in the vase with the other one. I then noticed that there were little rose petals on the ground. He pulled the chair out for me and I sat down, thanking him. He sat across from me and then Tristan came out with an apron on. I laughed a little at his little outfit.

"My name is Chef Tristan and I will be your chef and also the waiter for this evening." Tristan said, pulling out a pad of paper and a pen.

"Thank you." Marcus said.

"What would you like to drink? We have water, lemonade, water, V8, water, water, and water." He said.

"I guess I'll take a water." I laughed.

"Same here." Marcus told him.

"Also, I would ask you what you will be having for dinner but there is only one thing on the menu and you have no choice." Tristan said.

"Alright, well then." I laughed a little more.

Tristan then left and I turned to Marcus who was smiling.

"How long did it take you to do this?" I asked him.

"Not long when you have the help from your brother and friends." He said.

I looked around a little more. There were lights all around and little mason jar that had tee-lights in them which I love so much. I then looked over Marcus' shoulder to see Lucas and Alex sitting there. I laughed that they were stalking us. I then saw that there were cameras around which is pretty normal for this house. Everyone was recording every minute of the day practically. I then saw that Aj was sitting at his piano, playing Photograph by Ed Sheeran. I turned back around to Marcus once again.

"You did all this?" I asked.

"Anything for you."

I smiled even more if that was even possible anymore.

"Thank you."

Tristan then came back with our waters and I took a sip of mine. Then a thought popped in my head.