Chapter 16

*Recap*

*Tristan's POV*

"How fast are they going?" Lucas asked through the phone.

"Maybe about 80, 90 miles per hour. Maybe more.Too fast though, they need to slow down." Kade told us.

"What? How could it go that fast! Didn't Jake get the smaller ones?" Marcus was now freaking out.

"No, he wanted the fastest ones to have more fun." I told him.

He just shook his head.

"Oh no." Kade mumbled.

*End of Recap*

"What? What's happening?" Alissa asked.

"Their going straight towards the hill. If they hit it at these speeds, their toast." Kade told us.

We all gathered around the small screen and saw them quickly getting closer and closer to the hill I was thinking about earlier.

"Who's driving?" Lucas asked.

"Charlotte." Stan answered.

They were getting closer and closer by the second.

"No, no, no!" Marcus freaked out.

"It's alright. They'll stop soon." Lucas tried to comfort his brother.

"No! You don't understand, if Charlotte is the one who is driving that thing, they might not stop!" Marcus yelled with tears in his eyes.

"What are you saying?" Lucas asked.

"Guys, just get her to stop or something. She needs to stop!" Marcus yelled at us.

"There's nothing we can do Marcus. It's all up to her and Jake." Alissa said sadly.

We heard Marcus sigh through the phone.

"Don't ever mention this to her or Jake, but she has been getting tons of hate since we made it official, and she's been suicidal. The 'accident' last night was all true but the reason why she had the blade was because she was going to cut. When she was drowning that one day, it was a suicidal attempt. Please, just save her!" Marcus told all of us with tears running down his cheeks.

We all gasped, even Lucas who was with him, and we starting to get more and more nervous. How did we not know before? I then realized all the signs she was giving off. That's why Marcus would never let her cut anything while cooking and she wasn't allowed to swim by herself. Marcus was always in her room when she showered. It all makes sense now!

"Please just stop her somehow." Marcus begged.

"Marcus, we all really wish we could do something but we can't. It's just up to Jake to stop her." I told him.

I looked at the phone and saw that we was now crying. A tear rolled down my cheek watching the scene too but I know it hurts him more.

"There has to be something." Marcus said.

"The car is turning!" Kade yelled.

We all gathered around and watched the screen again. I pointed the camera on the phone to the screen so that they saw what was happening, Marcus yelled when the car flipped over and was now upside down. There was no movement. I looked up and no one moved.

"Charlotte!" Marcus yelled.

I looked at the phone and saw that Lucas was now comforting his brother. Then his other brothers and his parents came into their room and comforted him. I looked back up and ran to Jake's truck. Kade got in the car with me and I drove over to where they were as I gave Kade the phone. I was driving so fast that we got there in seconds. I stopped the car and quickly got out. Kade was filming the whole thing on the camera while he had the phone too. Everyone else were in the other cars, driving over to us.