13-Results of Training

When the next morning came, all was peaceful. That is, all was peaceful until a loud crash resounded throughout the room Aoi was sleeping in. The crash came from Aoi's left, and even before he was fully awake, who or whatever made the sound was lying face down in the carpet. Slowly, Aoi's senses untangled themselves from the sleep befuddled arrangement they had been in. Murasaki was lying face down on the ground, Aoi sitting on his lower back holding his right arm in a rather painful position. The other shinobi, one of the boys from the other team, stood to the side in utter disbelief.

"Gef ouff meh!" Murasaki yelled, the sound muffled by the carpet his face was being pressed into by one of Aoi's hands.

Aoi complied, standing up like nothing had happened. There was several footfalls rushing into the room. Not bothering to knock, the door burst open to reveal Asuka, with Ibiki right behind her. Both looked hastily clothed, though Asuka more so.

"What is all this about?" Asuka asked as the purple haired Murasaki picked himself up off the floor. Her student still stood dumbstruck, but when Asuka entered his line of sight, his focus snapped to her. "What happened in here Kodomo?"

"Well... Murasaki and I both got up at six, like you told us, but Aoi was still asleep. Murasaki wouldn't wake him so we got in a slight argument that broke the picture on the wall..." Kodomo pointed over to the shattered mess of said picture, his sea green locks covering obsidian eyes.

Ibiki turned to his purple haired student. "Why wouldn't you wake Aoi up?"

"Well Koko-san should know that by now. Just look at what happened when Aoi woke up to that crash!" The last part was directed at Kodomo, and said boy's face grew red with anger at the nickname that seemed to be dubbed his.

"What did happen after the crash?" Ibiki seemed rather interested, though it didn't show on his face. Asuka turned to regard them after looking down at Kodomo, her curiosity peaked as well.

A blush could be seen as Murasaki looked everywhere but at the people surrounding him. He was too embarrassed to admit that Aoi, half asleep, was able to easily pin him on the ground. Instead, after gathering his courage, he responded to the first question fully, "Whenever someone wakes up Aoi they have to be careful not to do it loudly or startle him, otherwise he lashes out and you end up through a wall or pinned on the ground or something. He gets violent."

"So he pinned you?" Ibiki asked. Ibiki was good at twisting words, and he already knew that when people are embarrassed they let some of the truth slip through. Murasaki's eyes widened at the seeming shot in the dark that hit dead center in the target.

"I apologize, i was not fully awake at the time." Aoi bowed slightly with his apology. The other three who were now joining, being slower than the two jonin, were caught off gaurd with the formal apology. The only ones who didn't seem fazed were Ibiki and the other male teammate in Asuka's team.

There was silence for a while, only broken by a soft snort from Migota a moment or so later. Once the silence was shattered, Ibiki came back to his senses. "Well it seems that everyone is awake now. Everyone pack your things and get ready to leave." Everyone's faces sobered for the most part, but Migota was still smirking and Murasaki still had a blush dusting his cheeks. "After we eat breakfast we will split up and look for clues as to the whereabouts of our target. An hour after that, whether or not you have any leads, meet up back here." Everyone went their separate ways, and soon the team was out in the relatively large town.

_+_

"Excuse me sir!" Kaori ran up to the man who was running a stall just to their left. He appeared to be selling dumplings. The man turned around to notice Kaori alongside Aoi, smiling brightly at the two.