Chap 12 - Mine

Small smut ahead (YoonMin)

At Yoongi and Jimin's house, they were greeted with welcoming arms. Their parents really like Jungkook and were saddened at what happened. They instantly agreed to let Jungkook and Taehyung stay at their house. Yoongi led Jungkook and Taehyung to their room.

"Jimin and I will share my room and you can have Jimin's room to yourselves. No funny business now with your boyfriend." Yoongi winked at Jungkook.

'Leave it to Yoongi to make crude jokes after something so serious.' Jungkook thought to himself.

Showed them around his room without uttering a word to them, but then suddenly he opened his mouth to speak. Taehyung instantly got excited. He really liked hearing Jimin speak since it was so rare.

"No funny business," Jimin said with a serious expression.

Taehyung stared at Jimin with his mouth open. He couldn't believe Jimin had just said that neither could Jungkook. Jungkook turned to Yoongi who was surprised too but happily surprised.

"See! Even Jimin's suspicious of you two doing something tonight." Yoongi laughed at them as he walked over to Jimin.

"We're not going to do anything!" Jungkook yelled at them. "We've never done anything."

"What? Really?" Yoongi laughed again. "That's odd. You two seem like you would've done it by now."

Taehyung and Jungkook both blushed. 'Sex?!! What??!! I can't- No. No. No. Cannot. No,' Taehyung thought.

'I wish we could do it...,' Jungkook thought to himself.

"Well, we'll leave you two alone. You've had a big enough day already. If you need anything, I and Jimin are in the next room on the left. Goodnight."

Yoongi pulled Jimin away from the pair and closed the door behind him.

Once alone, Jungkook looked at Taehyung. He just could not tear his eyes away from the beautiful creature before him. 'Man... I really wish we could.'

Taehyung, on the other hand, was thinking something different again. 'Why does Jungkook keep looking at me? Does he ... does he actually want to...? What if he does? He shouldn't be thinking about something like that, right? We just went through that horrible incident. No... no... He couldn't possibly think about doing something ... could he?'

"I'll sleep on the floor," said Jungkook.

"Why?"

"Because..." Jungkook's voice faded off. 'Because I might jump you in your sleep...' "Just take the bed and go to sleep. We both need more rest after all that."

"All right." Without another word, Taehyung got into Jimin's bed and Jungkook plopped down onto the floor.

"Think they're doing anything?" Yoongi asked Jimin back in their room. Jimin shrugged his shoulders. "If they were doing anything ... who would be on top?"

"Jungkook," Jimin said in a monotone.

"That's what I thought too." Yoongi walked over to Jimin. "Who would it be between us?"

"Yoongi."

"That's what I think too. Glad you see it that way." Yoongi turned Jimin around. "Should we be the ones to start with the funny business?" He planted a kiss on Jimin's neck. Jimin turned around and glared at Yoongi. "I'm only kidding. Don't worry. I don't want to get it on with a guy."

Jimin's expression faded from anger to a little disappointment.

"Why are you disappointed? You want to do something?" Yoongi asked in disbelief. Jimin shook his head. "Oh really? You don't find me attractive?" As he asked this he kissed the same spot on Jimin's neck. Jimin shook his head again. "Are you sure?" He kissed up Jimin's neck a bit softly on his ear. Jimin shook his head a third time. "You're blushing! I've never seen you blush before." Jimin looked slightly flustered.