Chap 10 - Watch Out!

Explicit Content Ahead

"Do you know what time it is?! Your mother is still at work! I need you to make dinner!" his father yelled as Jungkook came walking in. When Jungkook looked up at him, his expression changed. "I'm sorry for yelling, Jungkook. I didn't mean to yell like that."

"Mum's not home?" Jungkook felt dread fall over him. If she wasn't home, there was no stopping him.

"No, she had to work late today. Why? Do you miss her?" He took a step towards Jungkook. Jungkook retreated to the door. His father reached past him and locked the door chain. "I can help you forget about her. Forget your loneliness."

"I'm not lonely." His father put his hand on Jungkook's cheek but was swatted away. "Don't touch me!"

"Come on, Jungkook. We can make this really easy." He reached out for Jungkook again but was thwarted again. "Have it your way then."

His father grabbed hold around Jungkook's wrist and he whimpered in pain. When his father turned over Jungkook's wrist, he saw a big cut across his wrist.

"You cut yourself?! Why would you do that?! Or was it that boy who did it?!"

"It was me. He had nothing to do with this."

"He better not or I might just have to go over to his house and do something about him."

"Please don't hurt him!" Jungkook pleaded into his father's eyes.

"All right ... If you don't want me to touch him, then come with me."

Jungkook gave into his father and followed him into his bedroom. There, his father undressed him and did what Jungkook had been experiencing since he was a little boy. After it was over, his father left Jungkook alone in his room. Jungkook's mind had gone blank and he laid on his bed naked, not aware of the coldness in his room. It was as if he had died.

Eventually, he snapped out of his awaken coma and walked over to his wardrobe to put on some clothes. He heard footsteps outside his door. 'Not again ... please not again...' But when the door opened, it was his mother.

"I'm sorry, Jungkook. I couldn't leave work. Did he...?" Jungkook nodded his head. "Oh, Jungkook..." She embraced him and apologized over and over.

"Can't we try living on our own again?" Jungkook finally asked.

"I'm trying to save enough money for us, but I barely have enough for just you. Just a little longer and you'll be free. I promise." She let many tears fall from her eyes.

"I can bear it a little longer...," he said as his mother embraced him tightly.

At school the next day, Jungkook act as normal as he normally would. No one would be able to tell that the smiling, care-free leader of the school was going through such problems at home. The only people who knew at school were his best friends and the one loves.

Taehyung immediately went to Jungkook's side when he saw him that morning.

"Are you okay Jungkook?" he asked him all worryingly.

"Yeah, don't worry ... Nothing happened."

"You're lying. I know you are."

"How do you know?"

"I can feel it." Taehyung looked deep into Jungkook eyes. "Please don't go back there."

"I have to. I can't leave my mum alone with him. She's going to have enough money for us soon to move out. Until then, I can live with it."

"But Jungkook ... I don't want you to get hurt anymore." Taehyung let a tear fall from his eye.

"It's all right," he said as dried Taehyung's cheek. "It makes me happy you care about me. Just stay with me and I'll be fine with all this."

"I'll stay with you." Taehyung hugged Jungkook. 'Just how much longer can I stay here with you?'

By the end of the day, Yoongi and the others had heard that Jungkook's father did it again. Yoongi instantly got up and began marching out of the school.

"You know what I'm gonna do when I get my hands on him?!" he yelled as Jungkook tried to hold him back.

"Calm down, Yoongi. It's happened before. Let it go."

"No! Not this time!"

"...Yoongi," a soft voice uttered. The group turned around to see Jimin sitting on the ground. It was the first time Taehyung had ever heard Jimin speak. "...Don't go..."

"Okay... Jimin." Yoongi walked over to Jimin and he leaned on Yoongi.

"It's a good thing we have Jimin or Yoongi would be causing havoc every day," said Namjoon.

The groups watched Jimin fall asleep on Yoongi. He looked so much at peace whenever he was sleeping. He was always sleeping with a smile when it was with Yoongi.

"You sure they're not a couple?" Taehyung whispered to Jungkook.

"...When they're like this ... not so sure," Jungkook said as Namjoon just shook his head and pulled out a book to read.

Jungkook walked Taehyung all the way to his house and then back to his own. When he arrived, however, no one was home. Usually, his father or mother was home before him. He looked at the fridge and saw two notes piled on top of each other. The first one was from his mother.

'I'm sorry, Jungkook, but I have to work late again.

I'll be home as soon as I can.

Love Mum.'

'Late again?' Jungkook wasn't looking forward to another night with his father. He reached for the second note, this time from his father.

'Too bad your mother's working late again.

Tonight I won't do anything because I'm going to be out.

Where you might wonder, at a Mr.Kim's house.

You might know who he is. Anyways, I'll see you later probably.

Goodbye.'

"Kim?" Jungkook pondered on the name. There were plenty of Kim in Korea, how was he supposed to remember just one? "Kim...? Kim Taehyung? Taehyung?!!" He squashed the note in his hand.