Secrets A Diary Can Hold Part 2~Thomas~

There Gally was holding your brown leather diary.

You felt as if your stomach dropped straight into the floor. Your tongue is tied in fear, your biggest secret are in those pages.

"Gally stop!" Thomas yells.

Gally ignores Thomas with a shove of his hand.

He flips the pages till he finds the one he is searching for.

"Dear Diary," he begins mockingly.

Some boys chuckle at Gally reading in a pitched girlish voice.

He continues "I keep trying so hard not to like him. But I cant help it when he is so sweet and the most amazing guy I've ever met!"

You shake your head, he can't read this entry.

You knew your eyes were swelling up and on the brink of tears.

"But now, as I get to know him more and more it just seems impossible. The more I try not to like him, the more I do like him. And now I think I love him," Gally moaned out in a high pitch squeal.

The other boys are now laughing hysterically and guessing about who the lucky boy is.

Tears are streaming down your face as you beg Gally not to read the last part, revealing who it is.

He doesn't listen.

"Oh my gosh, I love Thomas!" he yells at the top of his lungs.

You can barely hear it though because you are already on your feet running as fast as you can.

You hear footsteps running in your direction but you don't care.

You have to get out, you head straight for the deadheads.

Tears fog your vision and it fumbles your footsteps.

You trip and land hard on the forest floor. Sobbing you pull your knees to your chest.

"Y/N, are you okay?"

Thomas.

"No but I will be.."

He made his way over to you and sits down pulling you upwards to rest your head on his shoulder.

"Is it true?"

"Is what true?" you mumble.

"Do you really love me?" He lifts your head so your eyes are facing each other.

There is no time to back down now you realize.

"Yes."

His eyes light up. "I love you too," he whispers.

He brushes a tear from your cheek and leans in.

A/N Not my best but here you go. Sorry it took so long I got another request so I will hopefully work on that soon :) 403 words.

~Cassie