Hated Love ~Minho~

Request sent by SabrinaCork5 " reader is the only girl in the glade and her and Minho start out hating each other before Minho realizes his feelings and quickly changes his actions toward the reader."

A/N Enjoy ;)

Someone pulls your hair and you wince in pain. You spin around too see who the unlucky brute is.

Minho.

You should've known. He hates your guts for some stupid reason. Who knows why?

Anyways therefore you hate him as well.

"Stop it you jerk," you say as you swat his hand away.

He sticks out his tongue "Make me then."

Boy, is he going to regret those words.

Realization hits his face as he starts to sprint off.

You start up with an easy jog, but pick up the pace when you see how far away he is. Your legs move swiftly now.

Minho whips his head back to see you're gaining on him. You lunge forward and tackle him to the ground. You slap his hand and triumphantly say "Their I made you."

You stand up to see an audience all around you and they start clapping. You laugh and throw in a few bows.

You spot Newt in the crowd and he waves you over. "Y/N we need to talk."

"Sure what's up?" you ask.

"Its about Minho.."

"Ok what about him?" you question, raising your eyebrow a bit.

"Oh c'mon Y/N, you seriously don't know?" he states, rolling his eyes.

"No I don't have a bloody clue, Newt," you say kind of agitatedly. He's really starting to get on your nerves.

"Its obvious you two like each other."

You almost choke. "What!? We literally hate each other!"

"Duh that's how we know you secretly love each other," he laughs.

Could it be possible? No. No way. No flipping way. Its not humanly possible. Feelings? For each other?

You start to recall all the teasing, it could definitely be mistaken for flirting.. Oh my gosh! Newts right.

We like each other. Crap.

"Have you talked to Minho?" you ask panicking.

Newt smirks. "He already knows."

"Are you kidding me!" you yell.

An arm is slung around your shoulders. "I see you've heard the fabulous news," Minho smirks laughing a bit.

You look over at him. Pinch his cheek and bolt.

You're not going to let him get you that easily.

You don't have to turn your head to know he's chasing you.

Arms grab your waist and you connect with the ground. Hard.

"Ouch," you mumble.

Minho chuckles. "When can I pick you up for our first date idiot?"

"I don't know. I'm probably busy you butthead."

"Busy? We're trapped in this dumb place!" He laughs.

"Maybe I already have a date," you tease.

"With who?" he questions jealously.

"Grievers," I laugh uncontrollably.

A/N 494 words. Not bad. Not my best because I was a little stumped on how to write this.

Vote/Comment/Rate or whatever you feel like :)

~Cassie