Apologies

I know I said that I was going to continue this story but I regret to tell everyone who is still waiting or currently reading this story that I won't publish a new chapter.

Probably everyone who has read the whole story noticed that the last chapters were kinda rushed. This was the first story I have ever written and I made the mistake to try to write although I had a writing block.

I reread the whole story and have to admit that I don't like it anymore. Nearly every event and situations I wrote about are in one way or another rushed.

If you don't understand what I mean with it, I will give you one of the first things I hate about the story.

Barry's identity gets revealed in the fourth chapter already. It would be okay if it would happen in the same way like it did in the series when Barry asked for Kara's help, but in the way I wrote it, I don't like it.

It just feels rushed for me.

So with this update, I want to give everyone who still reads this story or waits for an update, to adopt this story and continue or rewrite it completely.

So if you are interested in this story just message me or leave a comment underneath this chapter.

Normally I would never give away the "rights" of one of my stories. But this case is different. I love storylines where Barry gets trapped on Kara's earth. Where they develop feelings for one another and then things go on from there.

But lately fewer stories get published and I really want to see some new ones again. That's why I wrote this story in the first place. To fulfill my need of stories like these.

So you want to have this story in one way or another? Message me and we can come to a simple agreement.

As I already said this was my first story. Since then I started to write different stories daily. Most of them play with the idea of Kara and Barry together. Until now my biggest work is around 55 thousand words, which is really much for me.

But until now I am not comfortable with publishing it. So I reread every single chapter and add like 1000-2000 into every chapter. With this, I assure that the events aren't rushed this time.

I just wanted to publish a quick message that this story is open for adoption and now I've already written 400 words. This is madness for me. Half a year ago I barely wrote 200 words in an hour. I really developed at least some sort of talent of writing stuff like this.

But now I've said everything I wanted to say. Once more I apologize to all of those who were waiting for an update. I planned to do it, but I would have to rewrite the whole story in order to make it acceptable for me.

So this task is now up for someone of you. Until then I hope that some of you, release new stories that I can enjoy.

Love you all

-Emre