Chapter 4 | Reveal

Kara's apartment (Kara POV)

I don't know why I was so excited for this game night. I just felt so excited because Barry was coming today. Although I just met him today I already invited him home to me. Pretty big steps I would say, but I never really had a relationship before so I really couldn't tell.

I knew I needed advice so I messaged my personal date expert. My sister Alex

SOS I need your help immediately at my apartment. Like right now. ASAP

It didn't take long for her to rush into my flat. She looked pretty exhausted. And if looks could kill someone I would definitely die, when she saw the clothes I laid out on my couch.

"You have to be kidding me." Was all Alex said

"I have game night today and I invited this guy I met today. He is so sweet and now I don't what to wear." I reasoned

Alex knew there was no point of reasoning with me. Like a good sister she helped me pick out a cute little dress. When we were finished with cleaning up I could see Winn and Barry with my X-Ray vision.

Kara's apartment (Alex POV)

I could see the excitement in Kara's face when she saw Winn and this new guy. I grabbed my things and wanted to leave when I saw the new guy.

"Hi my name is Barry Allen. You must be Kara's sister." He greeted me

It was the flash who saved Kara before. Now I wasn't sure if he found out who Kara really is or if it was really just a coincident. I tried not to draw further attention. I introduced myself, threatened him to not hurt my sister in any way and then I left.

When I was a mile away I phoned Hank and told him that Kara got a visit from the flash. Without long hesitation the DEO formed a strike team and prepared to move in.

The DEO was prepared for the worst.

Kara's apartment (Barry POV)

It was a fun night. The threats of Alex were long forgotten and I actually enjoyed the time with Winn and especially Kara. They asked many questions about my pasts and I tried not to lie for the biggest part. But some questions I couldn't avoid and had to lie. I just didn't know if there even was a particle accelerator explosion and if there really were any incidents.

We had a lot of fun but it ended when armed men stormed Kara's apartment and pointed guns at me.

My instincts told me to get Kara and Winn out of here, but I couldn't show my real identity to that many people. So I decided to play and placed myself in front of Kara to protect her.

"Barry Allen. You are hereby arrested!" said the sergeant

"What? I have done nothing wrong!" I shouted

One of the soldiers stepped forward to handcuff me. I decided to play along, I knew I could just phase out of it. All of my concern was for Kara at the moment. I wouldn't know what I would do if they would harm her.

When they escorted me out of her flat, all I did was looking at her face. She looked so frightened but beside that she looked angry. All I hoped was that she wasn't angry at me. I would set this right.

After a few minutes I was blindfolded and they transported me to some kind of underground base. They threw me and my bag into a cell and locked it behind me. Great

After a few minutes I could see a familiar face. It was Kara's sister. What was her name again?

"Alex! Alex please help me. These men took me for no reason. You have to get me out of here!"

But then it came over me. How would someone even know where I was. It was my second day in this city. She must be one hell of a protective sister if she mobilized a whole squad just to get me out of her flat.

"You ordered these men to get me. Why? I have done nothing wrong!" I tried to reason

But she wouldn't answer me. She just walked in front of my cell. Up and down. She must be waiting for someone. And I was proven right. But I definitely wouldn't expect Supergirl to show up. She looked angry.

"What do you think you are doing? You can't just order your agents to arrest random people!" shouted the blonde

"He is not just a random guy. I want to show you something." Said Alex

She pulled out a remote control and a TV was switched on. And I was a bit confused when I knew what they played. It was footage were I as the flash met Supergirl.

I know what she wanted to show to Supergirl.

"I am so stupid."

Supergirl and Alex looked at me shortly before turning their attention back to the video. It showed the moment were I pulled off my mask.

"What do you want to do with me know? Look me up great! I messed up and I'm on a different earth. I nearly kill one of the hero's from this earth. Then I thought I am lucky for once. I met one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen. You two don't know the last time I enjoyed myself and had fun with other people. Only then to get locked up again!" I shouted at the woman

I grabbed my bag and pulled a small device out of it. It was actually just a mobilized version of Gideon.

"Gideon. Have you found a way home yet?"

"I am sorry Mr. Allen. I have to inform you that there is no technology developed to open up a breach."

I couldn't help myself but scream in anger. If there was no way for me to get back, Zoom would take over my earth and others were sure to follow.