Chapter 13 | The archer

Time jump (Third Person)

The next few weeks nothing major happened. Zoom didn't show up again and normality returned once again into the lives of our heroes. Barry's and Kara's relationship moved on and grew stronger every day. Kara even showed herself as Supergirl and fought side by side with the flash. The media deemed them as the power couple a name both of them loved.

They still haven't had their first time. It was the same as it was on Kara's earth. Something always had to happen. But both of them knew that the day would come, but because of the possible threat of Zoom they decided to postpone it until they defeat the evil speedster. And the day came.

Zoom made a move and Barry responded. Of course things didn't work out like they had planned. But Zoom caught them off guard, he faked an explosion in order to lure both Kara and Barry out. So Barry decided to look for any injured who were trapped inside the building he sped around but didn't find anyone.

Bombsite (Barry POV)

I sped through the building and made a few laps around it. After a few rounds I couldn't find anyone so I stopped and said.

"No one is here. Surprisingly no fatalities and no one's trapped."

"Good, get out of there," Kara said. I was about to go, but before I had a chance to, I was knocked off my feet and landed into a wall. I slid down and groanted in pain, which earned the concern of Kara. "Barry, can you hear me?!"

"Ugh..yeah. Something just knocked the wind out of me." I groaned. As I tried to get up, I saw Zoom standing before.

"Well, if it isn't Barry Allen?" Zoom furrowed his eyebrows.

"What are you doing here?" I asked while leaving the comm open so the others could hear.

"All you had to do was to stay on you beloved earth 3. But no you had to come back." Zoom slowly took a step towards me. "But you and your beloved Supergirl had to find a way back didn't you? You will never quit don't you?"

"I don't know the definition of the word "quit"." I seethed

"Yes, and unfortunately for you, that's a bad thing." Zoom gave me a devilish grin. "That's why I have to get rid of you permanently." Zoom wrapped one hand around my neck and started to choke me.

But he let go of me and yelled in pain. I coughed will gasping for air. I looked around to look for my savior and saw that Kara had hit him with her heat vision from across the room. As Zoom tried to regain his posture I zipped towards Kara's side but her eyes didn't leave the evil speedster.

"You okay?" Kara asked firmly

"Yeah." I nodded

"What have we got here?" Zoom questioned looking at both of us side by side. "The famous power couple working together to stop me."

"Your ass is about to meet my foot in a second." said Kara while clenching her fist.

"You're about to feel my wraith, young child." Zoom sped towards Kara and grabbed her by the neck. She wasn't prepared for this. She had never seen Zoom in action before. She started to gasp for air while trying to break free, but he was stronger than she anticipated. She looked like she was about to pass out before I made my move.

I ran towards Zoom and shoved the villain to the side. Kara was on her knees as she tried to catch her breath, this time I was the one who asked her. "Are you alright?"

"Fine." Kara gasped for breath while staring at Zoom with anger.

"I have a job to finish." announced Zoom while running towards me.

We engaged in a fist fight. However, every time I tried to throw a punch, Zoom was a little bit faster. I felt the hits on my face, my stomach and my ribs. Kara watched helplessly as I was knocked out to the floor.

"Too slow flash." Zoom stated but he was once again knocked back, but this it wasn't Kara, it was Olliver who used one of his trick arrows. He walked towards Zoom who still laid on the ground while spinning one of his arrows.

"You know you are not the first speedster I faced. I learned that horse anesthetics work wonders on guys like you." He looked over towards Kara and simply nodded.

It took me a while until I got back up to my feet I saw that Kara was still kneeling a few metres away from me and that Olliver was standing on top of Zoom. Of course I rushed towards Kara and helped her to stand up, I helped her and walked towards Olliver's side.

"You know you are really good, when it comes to fight speedsters." I chuckled

"My life was so normal before you showed up. Congrats on your lovely girlfriend by the way." Olliver said while smiling a bit at Kara

"Honor to finally meet you. So what we doing with him now?" asked Kara

"First of all we use more anesthetics and then we will lock him into the pipeline. Even he can't get out of it." I stated

"By the way what are you doing here?" I asked Olliver

"Well, since things work out with Felicity again I promised her to help a friend of mine. That's you." Olliver answered

"I remember you telling me that guy's like us don't get the girl." I chuckled which earned me a confused look from Kara

"I was wrong. I will drop by later by Star Labs and introduce myself properly." Olliver said towards Kara and walked away.