"...ride command. Override command. Override command." He chanted, his sobbing was getting louder and louder. Taehyung got to him and threw the shield onto the ground, pulling Jung kook into a hug. The male was still crying, blocking out whatever that was invading his thoughts. Taehyung tried to console him, but something went wrong, right after he patted Jung kook's back, the male became dead silent. Taehyung pulled back, curious and a little taken back from the sudden silence, it was not before Jung kook was completely taken over by the commands that were fed into his mind. His facial expression cold and blank, Taehyung kept his grip on Jung kook's shoulders, but the black haired male stood up and kicking Taehyung right in the chest.

"New mission; return to quarters with the enemy." He said, his black eyes glazed over and he began attacking. Taehyung dodged and rolled against the ground, grabbing the shield and began making a beeline for Hoseok and the others. He saw the man being taken away and Jimin and Seokjin being dumped into the back of trucks. Hoseok struggled to get away, writhing around until someone knocked him unconscious. Taehyung screamed out and some of them turned to look at him. One fired but narrowly missed Taehyung's arm.

He was kicked in the back of his leg when he was getting close enough to get his friends out of the truck, but he slid to the ground again, scraping his palm and knees. He was getting pinned down by those who were in charge, someone's boot was kept on his back and they tied up his wrists and confiscated his shield. He was thrown to the back of the van too, along with his other teammates, before they closed the lid of the truck, he spotted Jung kook taking one last glance at him, his eyes flashing with the same confusing gleam and it goes dark. He heard something click outside and doors were slammed shut. He heard the engine whirr to life. The brunette kicked against the lid as the truck moved, turning to his back and kicking the cover again. Once he heard the something click again outside, he was getting some hope, however, the lid was being opened forcefully.

Light stung his eyes as he was dragged out, he caught a glimpse of the rest being carried away from him. The heel of his shoes was being dragged against the rough ground, he struggled to get the tight grip of his collar but was met with a gun point being pointed on his forehead, the black metal glistened and he could smell the scent of gun powder and burnt oil coming from the gun. He turned his head to the side as he was being dragged once more. They entered a large facility that began in a warehouse. There were cells and factory rooms scattered around the premises, the desks that were once filled with paperwork were now filled with guns and bullets.

He was led into a large room where a cell was located at a corner, and he saw it.

Taehyung saw it.

The machine that was located in the middle of the room, an electrical plate was stopped in the middle, on top of where the chair was built. There was a metal tray filled with medical instruments, doctors and scientists filled the room one by one. Taehyung was inevitably thrown into the cell, his body discarded like a dirty old rag and the cell door slammed shut. He began biting the thick ropes, his teeth trying to untie the knots around his wrists. It was chafing down his skin, his wrists were red with irritation and he could see spots of blood under the skin. Once he was able to slip off the restraints, he got up and went to the cell door, pressing his face against the bars as he saw Jung kook walk in.

His black vest was gone and he was only wearing a white t-shirt. He looked at Taehyung with interest, but he was pushed onto the chair in the machine. He sat up slowly, he stared at the floor, not moving. Taehyung looked at the door as another figure stepped in, Taehyung recognized him. He was the one who started all of this, blaming the brunette on Yoongi's serious injury, kicking them out of the base and conducting man hunts.

"It's you," Taehyung growled through his teeth. The old man tilted his head backward and laughed.

"Of course, it's me, who else could it be?" He said, walking towards Taehyung. The brunette followed the man's every move. He narrowed his eyes when he rested his hands onto the cell bars. "I was the one who woke Jung kook up from his little hibernation state."

"HE WAS ALIVE AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME?! HE WAS MY ONLY FAMILY!" Taehyung shouted, grabbing the old man's collar and pulling him closer towards the cell. "I HAVE NO ONE LEFT AND YOU TOOK HIM AWAY FROM ME?!" Taehyung's blood boiled as he shouted at the man.

"You were the one who took away my grandfather, soldier." He sneered, his lips turning upwards and Taehyung loosened his grip on the older male's shirt. He looked at the old man and noticed how he and Stein Arrowway shared a resemblance.

"Stein."

"That's right." He replied, that scornful smirk never leaving his face. Taehyung gritted his teeth and reached out for him again, but the man was already tending to Jung kook, sitting down on a stool in front of Taehyung's friend. Taehyung was looking at the scene unfold in front of him. The old man, Taehyung still did not figure out what his name was, asked some questions, but Jung kook did not reply, only muttering some words and going silent again. He was staring into nowhere, the empty gaze was disturbing and unnerving to look at. The old man said something that might have perked Jung kook up. The male looked at him, his eyes fixed on his face.

The man held up his hand and Jung kook seemed to have something programmed into his head, as upon seeing that, he got up and punched someone in the face. Grabbing another person and was acting erratically. He was being pulled back to his seat by a couple of agents and was pressed againt the chair by the shoulders.Taehyung bit his tongue to prevent himself from shouting at his friend to stop but he knew he had no control over Jung kook anymore.

Upon saying something, Jung kook earned a hard slap on the face. His face turned to the left and his hand went up to his cheek. He looked at Stein's descendant, not defending himself like he did back in the days. "Useless." The old man spat, slapping Jung kook again, this time on the other cheek. "Wipe him clean, he has been out of the machine for too long."

Jung kook pushed down onto the chair and he was strapped with ropes and given a cloth to bite on. He seemed to have practiced this so many times that he knew what to do. A scientist pressed a button on a control panel and the metal plates began to move, shining in light blue light and generating electricity from each other. It passed by Jung kook's head and he held back a scream. Each time it sparks electricity and moves across the male's head, he screamed in agony, but it was all muffled by the cloth.

" 'But I knew him' ." The man repeated what Jung kook might had siad before standing up. "Pathetic fool." He heard the man siad before leaving the room. Taehyung looked at the troturous scene in front of him, Jung kook gripping onto the arm rests, threatening to tip it off if not the restrainst that were holding him back. taehyung inally looked away and resided into a corner of the cell, closing his eyes and listening to he muffled screams of agony coming from the person he loved.