❤Mani&Mulotto❤

Lotto-Whatsup Jae (gives Flau'Jae a hug)
Flau'Jae-Hay gurl.
Mani-What yall all hugged up for we just got off the bus with each you seen each other this morning.
Roscoe-They girls bro they need to do they pampering and girl meetups.(acts like a girl)Hay girl how you been.
Good my feet being killing me I need to get some work done.Girl me too I got corns all on the botto....
Flau'Jaeand Lotto-SHUTUP!!
Roscoe-Okay dang yall didn't have to yell at me.
Mani-HaHa!!Let's head to the movies.

At the movies
Everybody-Oooo this movie look good.
Mulotto-Better be good I payed money for this.
Flau'Jae-Roscoe is that Peach and J.I.
Roscoe-Yeah what they doing here.
Mulotto-Its their anniversary now shut up and watch the movie.

30mins later

Roscoe-I gotta get this J.I screaming like a little girl.
Lotto-Put that ish on the gram.
Mani-Ooooweeee we got ya boii he been putting embarrassing stuff about me on his page it's time for payback now yeahhhh!!!
Mulotto-(recordingJ.I)I paid good money for this movie and I ain't talking bout the one on the screen.HeeHee!!
Roscoe-Ight yall let's go back to bus see what J.I thinks about the videos.

*Back on bus*
Mulotto-They done took they sorry tails to sleep its 6p.m.
Mani-I didn't see him on his phone ethier.Wow he must be in lovvveeeee what a wonderful anniversary he had.
Roscoe-What we do now.
Flau'Jae-Go to bed faster we go to sleep faster the morning will come.He'll most likely check his phone at breakfast in the morning.
Everyone-Ight let's go.

*Morning*
Jd-Yall get up were going out to eat this morning everyone get dressed so we can head to Denny's.Get dressed Get up now!!!
Everyone-Okayyyyy we get it we up dang,they said in sleepy voices.

On the way to Denny's btw there walking.All couples holding hands.

Nova-What you gonna order at Denny's babe,Nova said swinging there hands back and forth.
Dee-Imma order EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!(said in a cookie monster voice while raising her hands)
Nova-You've been eating a lot more than usual you okay babycakes??
Dee-Im fine Nov.
Mulotto-I'm order me some reactions today baby.Oooooweee I can't wait to see his face.
Mani-Just hope this don't go wrong.

*At the table waiting on food*

J.I-Babe look at this picture(shows peach the picture)
Peach-Aww what a cute puppy!!
J.I-(turns the phone back him and continues scrolling when he sees a video with his face on it)

*Video*
Roscoe-I gotta get this J.I screaming like a little girl.
Lotto-Put that ish on the gram.
Mani-Ooooweeee we got ya boii he been putting embarrassing stuff about me on his page it's time for payback now yeahhhh!!!
Mulotto-(recordingJ.I)I paid good money for this movie and I ain't talking bout the one on the screen.HeeHee!

ROSCOEEEE J.I yalls as he jumps across the table scaring Roscoe.
Roscoe falls back in his chair gets up and starts running as J.I is close behind him chasing him.

Roscoe-I should have been exercising more like Flau'Jae said.I'm running out of breathe.
To be continued......