PreParty🎊

Nova-So how was your food.
Dee-Good
Nova-Are you over what happened at the pool.
Dee-Kinda
Nova-Good lets go home

      **On the way home**
NovaPov-I open the door to the apartment and asks Dee what she's gonna wear to the party.
Nova-So Dee what ya wearing to Flau'Jae's party tomorrow.
Dee- I'll surprise you tomorrow.
Nova-You don't have your dress do you.
Dee-Not necessarily
Nova- We'll go shopping tomorrow and try some stuff out I need a new suit.
Dee-Okay babe let's head to bed.
Nova-Okay

        **In the morning**
DeePov-I woke up extra early this morning because I just kept dreaming about the party and Nova did the sweetest thing for me he gave me some beautiful rose flowers and my favourite chocolate.I feel like I should do a little some special for him this morning since I'm up at 7:00a.m.I try to slowly slide out from Nova's arm without waking him.Once I made it out I rush to the kitchen and makes Nova and I something I call #goalspancakes they were heart shaped pancakes with a cute design on it.On Nova's it had my maiden name on it.I don't usually want people to know it but since he's my boyfriend I guess I have nothing to hide.I just decided to keep it simple with my pancake and just had Nova writen on it.As I'm washing my hands ready to go wakeup Nova I hear footsteps.

Nova-Morning Sexy something smells good in here.Nova walks over to the plates setup on the table Diamond Barmer he said in confusion????Who's that babe??
Dee-That would be me it's my real name I decided to let you know that my maiden name is Diamond not Deetranada.
Nova-Babe I love your real name why did you start going by Deetranada.
Dee-Once I got on the rap game I thought I would seem lame with the name Diamond so I switched it up.
Nova-Babe you brighten my day Diamond is a beautiful name no need to hide it but I'm glad you told me.He said holding out his arms.
Dee-What would I do without you.
Nova-😌 I'm starving but your pancake is just to special I'll put a picture on snapchat then we can we dine.

          **After Brealfast**
Dee- Let's go freshen up and head to the mall.
Nova-You get in the shower I'll finish up my food.

  **Dee gets in the shower**
NovaPov-Dee's been showering for a while now I finshed my food 5mins ago maybe I'll hop in with her.
**KnockKnock**
Dee-Yeah
Nova-Babe you've been in there for a while now and I need to get ready.
Dee-Why won't you join me.
Nova's eyebrows went up in surprise as he hears those words come from Dee's mouth then he opens the door.
Nova-You okay mama.
Dee-Yeah I'm fine why.
Nova-After days of me trying to showering with you you just reject it.
Dee-Well today I'm feeling confident.
Nova-Can you have this feeling everyday.
He chuckles.

**At the mall Dee and Nova buy there outfits for tonight**

Dee's Dress

Nova's Suit

Nova's Suit

Nova-Babe I gotta head to the restroom real quick I gotta a slight stomach ache

Dee-Aww sweetie go ahead I'll be on this bench waiting.

NovaPov-I tell Dee I had a stomach ache but I'm really trying to get her surprise from the store I need to get it while were here now cause imma need it tonight so I can surprise her at the party.Last thing I need to do is figure out how to surprise her................I got it while I'm chilling with Dee I'll pretend to get a call from my manager I'm gonna need someone to call me while I'm chilling with Dee.I'll ask Roscoe.Then I'll tell Dee its our manager and ask if I can step outside then I'll get the surprise walk back in come up behind her and surprise her.

Dee-Hunny Bun......Sweets she said shaking Nova.
Nova-Oh sorry babe whatsup.
Dee-Are you going to the restroom.
Nova-Oh yeah I'll be back
(then he left)
NovaPov-Gotta find the right store(Nova approaches the store)WHAT temporarily closed for remodeling!!!Noooo this cannot be happening not now what do I do!!Nova pulls out his phone maybe I can do a call in order and pick it up from the Florist 10miles from here.
           **On the phone**
Florist-How may I help you
Nova-Hi I would like to order a red bouquet of flowers with diamonds in it and your famous boxed chocolates.
Florist-Sorry to break it to you sir but this not McDonald's we don't do call in orders.
Nova-Ohhhhh well can you still make it happen I need them desperately.
Florists-okay but I'll charge you extra I need a raise but can't get it.
Nova-I see.How much extra will it be.
Florists- I'll be nice $5.
Nova-Okay I should be there in 15mins.
Florists-Whatever man see you later.

NovaPov-Time to get back to Dee.......Let's go babe. Listen while I was at the restroom I gotta call from our manager that he needs me at Jake's in 15mins so I'll drop you off at home to see what he wants in the mean time you can get ready.
Dee-Okay I gotta get some makeup done and I want to make it special for you.
Nova-Aww babe

Nova-Alright I should be back home in around 30mins.
Dee-Alright she said as she lean in for a quick kiss.Bye babe.
Nova-Bye

**Once Nova Makes it to The Florists**

Florist-Nova!!!??!!!Did you call here earlier??
Nova-Tally??!!??You work here??
Florist(Tally)- Yeah is that a problem.
Nova-No just shooked.
Florist(Tally)-Well here's your stuff give me my money.
Nova- I only owe you $5 the rest belongs to the shop.You sure weren't kidding when said you couldn't get a raise had I known it was you I wouldn't have agreed to this extra cash payment.
Florist(Tally)-Whatever follow me to the cash register.Pay for your stuff hand me my money I give your stuff you leave.. simple.
Nova-Yeahhhhhhhh
Florist(Tally)- Wait why are you buying this??? **Gasp**Is it mother's day?
Nova-No dumb nut it's for Dee.
Florist(Tally)-Dee as in Deetranada I thought...
Nova-No we don't have beef she's my girlfriend now get me out of here I'm gonna be late for Flau'Jae's party.
Florist(Tally)-No way you got an invite.
Nova-Yeah I'm not lame.Are you going??
Florist(Tally)-Yeah she said handing Nova his bag.
Nova-Shocker I said as I walk away with my stuff.I get in the car and but I put my bag in the trunk so on the ride to the party Dee doesn't see it.

         **Back At Home**
Nova-Dee I'm home
Dee-I'm in the room.(Nova walks in the room)Hi Boo
Nova-Wooooo sexy mama looking good.
Dee-Thanks you should start getting ready I'm ready just need purfume an we can roll.
Nova-Alright.....mins later.I'm ready okay let's go.

Alright guys I was gonna continue this part til after they partied but my hands fell asleep and it hurts but I did reach my goal of over 1000 words.So I'll celebrate later on.Have a nice day THANK YOU all so much for 700reads means so much to me.