MoreLoveThanDance

Nova-Dee you ready.
Dee-Yeah but I need my purfume but i cant find it I've look everywhere.
Nova-Really babe you have a whole collection over there on your vanity.
Dee-I know but I lost my $100 one I bought at mall the one made by Ariana Grande.
Nova-We need to find that it was super expensive for that little of purfume.But are you sure you didn't put somewhere so tou wouldn't lose it.
Dee-Oh yeah I put it in the trunk of the car I'll go get it.

NovaPov-Wait the trunk of the car.....OhNo The Gifts.
DEE WAIT!!!I said running for her.
I'll go get it for you while you ummm(Nova looks down at Dee's feet ) put some shoes on you don't need any blisters.
Dee-Your right here are the keys.

NovaPov-Whew that was close.......Well I got the purfume and Dee doesn't suspect a thing.I come back in the house.
Dee you ready to go!!
Dee-Yeah I'm coming.

**At the party**
Flau'Jae-Dee,Nov yall made it.
DeeandNova-Oh course we wouldn't miss a party.
Dee-Happy Birthday sis she said as she leans in for a hug.
Roscoe-Novaaaaa broooo whatsuhh.
Nova-Whatsuhhh man.
They did there secert hand shake.
Roscoe-How you been Dee,he said as he holds out his hand for a handshake.
Dee-Pretty good pretty good.
Roscoe-Cool cool.Then he grabs Nova's hand to pull him aside for a private convo.
Roscoe-Jae told me you had a surprise for Dee tonight.
Nova-Yeah I do.
Roscoe-Where is it bruhh.
Nova-In the car but listen bro I need your help.
Roscoe-Anything
Nova-Okay so I need you to stand here while I go chill with Dee and dance with her. While I'm dancing Imma wave my hand to give you a signal and I need you to call me.
Roscoe-Ight Ight but then what.
Nova- I'm going to ask if I can step outside to talk our manager while I'm out there I'll get the surprise out of the car come back in behind her and surprise her.
Roscoe-Smooth mann I like it.I'm ready to call you now go over there and get booty boii.
Nova-(Kmsl) ight

Nova-Hay Dee you wanna dance.
Dee-I'm not much of a dancer but sure.
NovaPov-We step aside and dance.I see Dee sway from side to side. So I dance behind her with my hands around her waist.
**HandWave**
**RingRing**
Nova-Oh babe may I be excused its our manager.
Dee-Sure I'll be here.

**Outside**
I get the stuff and sit on the side of the car for about two minutes so Dee can believe the call was true.

Nova-I'm back hunny I said as I hand her the gifts.
Dee-Whats this Nova??
Nova-It's for you my love and my name is Julio. Julio Franceschi.
Dee-Awwww you didn't have to do this for me baby.
Nova-I wanted to show that I love you.

**Lights off spotlight on Dee and Nova**

Dee-All you had to do was this Dee leaned in and kissed Nova passionately Nova kisses back immediately.

Everyone-Awwwwwwww

DeeandNova-(Blush)

Tally-Awwww my butt.......Nova your mine.

Okay guys I got comments to update but I told one of you guys I was gonna update Monday(I would give the name but not sure how that person would feel about it)but I will update Monday which will be the next part of this story!!!!

Hope your enjoying
sorry for short part.It would have been longer and you may have gotten a notification that i updated well I did by accident.I panicked and my slow self deleted the part when all I had to do was make another one.Whats life without clumsy people like me.