ChillDude

Nova-Well work this week was adventurous.
Dee-Tell me about it I'm tired of wiping tables after people.
Nova-Babe you really hate cleaning dont tou.
Dee-After other people yeah but if it's a mess I made or family memeber I'll clean it. But after some random people I cant deal.
Nova-I feel you lets go to the pool by the front office of the apartment and chill for a bit.
Dee-Sounds good let me grab my bathing suit.

Dee puts on this suit

Nova wears this swim trunk with no shirt

Dee-Wow babe ya six pack outNova-Is that a problem Dee-Uh yeah just think your fine af and there gonna be girls at the pool I don't need no problems tring to fight over something thats mines

Nova-Is that a problem
Dee-Uh yeah just think your fine af and there gonna be girls at the pool I don't need no problems tring to fight over something thats mines.
Nova-Babe its fine your cheeks hanging out a lil I'm digging it but at the same time you let me know if a punk put his hands on you imma put my hands on him.
Dee-Awww babe!!Let's just stay together and do sum romantic swimming.
Nova-Babe you get fresky in the pool.
Dee-No I don't need my stuff out we can just do cute couple things.

This is what they'll do

Nova-sounds good to me he said rubbing Dee back headed down to booty.
Dee-Nova rubs my back leading his hands to buns.I bite my lip in pleasure I'm enjoying him he just makes every plain moment romantic.
Nova-You like that
Dee-Yeah
NovaPov-After I hear Dee say yeah I pick her up and wrap her legs around me but when i do she says.
Dee-Nova no lets go to the pool.
Nova-You don't want privacy
Dee-Yeah but I'm in my swim suit and I look hot I need and I vitimin D.
Nova- I'll give it to you I said pulling down my trunks.
Dee-(Chuckle)Babeeeee stop we got all night.
Nova-I can't wait!!Let's head to the pool now.

            **At the pool**
Dee-Come on boo get in
Nova-Okay come to the deep end I'm gonna dive.
Dee-Okay
Nova-I'm gonna dive watch out.
Dee-coast is clear jump
Nova-He dives and screams,Ahhhhhhhhh
That was fun he said.
Dee-Totally babe I'll be back I gotta use the restroom.
Nova-Okay don't leave me too lonely.

             **Dee Leaves**
RandomGirlPov-Hay whats your name.
Nova-The name my momma gave me what you want.
RandomGirl-I was just wondering is that girl that watched you dive your cousin or girlfr......
Dee- I'm his girlfriend anything else you wanna know before you loss ya memory.
RandomGirl-Ohhhhhh well I'm sorry I didn't know.
Dee-Yeah I bet you didn't.
LEAVE NOW!!!!
RandomGirl-Okay I'm so sorry for the confusion she said as she gets into her car and leaves the pool completely

Nova-I could have handled it.
Dee-Yeah this is what I was talking about earlier leta just get home get dressed and go have dinner at like Chic-Fil-A or sum.
Nova-Okay

**So they get dressed at home and in the car**

Nova-Babe you mad
Dee-At you no at that dike yeah.
Nova-Well I wasn't gonna do anything with her or anything.
Dee-I know but we shouldn't have gone to the pool I know how I get when stuff like that happens.

Hay guys i had to republish this because I left out the pictures.