TourProblems

So all you guys wanted me to timelaps the story after the tour so that's what I'm gonna do.

DeePov

After Nova got back in his bed.We all fell asleep.

Jd-Get up we here we gone to load the van so we go to the tour bus at my house.

After everyone packed there stuff into the car we arrived at Jd's house.Let me tell you it looks like a mall.Who all does he live with??
Jd-Let me get the keys to the bus yall get ready to get on it.
After we got on the bus my mind was completely set on the beds.So I went to the back to see where I was gonna be sleeping and sure enough Jd puts my bed farrr away from Nova's😢.Jd come on now you got to do better than that.
Dee-Jd can I switch up my bed with someone.
Jd-Yeah but make sure it's ok with them.

Everyone on Tour bus
J.i-SupaPeach
LilKey-Tally
Roscoe-Flau'Jae
Nova-Deetranada
Mani-MissMulatto

Dee-Nova Jd has our beds apart from each other so imma ask Tally if she wanna switch with me.
Nova-Okay hope she say yes.

Dee-Yo Tally can I ask you some.
Tally-Yeah wassup.
Dee-Do you mind switching beds with me.
Tally-I don't know where my bed is.
Dee- It's in between Key and Nova's.
Tally-Nova she repeated in her head.I don't know Dee maybe I should see for myself.
They went to view the beds.

Tallypov-She was right me bed was dead next to Nova's I know I like Nova but I don't want her to know she'll give me a black eye in a heart beat.I gotta make something up that seems believable.
Dee I like that my bed is rifht im front of the a.c.I like to be cold while I'm sleeping.
Dee-Dang Okay thanks anyway.

DeePov-Tally said no she doesn't want to switch beds so I just went to get on my phone and relaxed on the couch.Then Jd called everyone to the living room area where I was.

Jd-Yooooo yall come on I gotta announcement.

Everyone gathered around

Jd-So I've been getting complaints about who sleeping next to who,why my bed on the top I'm scared of heights,and nadanadanada.

Earlier
Nova-Yo Jd can I get my bed next to Dee's bed.
SupaPeach-My bed is above Tally's bed and you know I don't like her!!
Key-Why I gotta sleep next to Tally??
J.I-I need to sleep by my girl Peach!!!
Mani-Jd I can't sleep in middle of Tally and J.I they snore......Loud!!
MissMulotto-Im scared of heights I can't sleep on the top!
Roscoe-Flau'Jae don't need to be alone she needs me sleeping near her!!
Flau'Jae-I can't sleep without Roscoe!!
The tour bus has 12 beds one for Jd,Jd's assistant,and the rest for the kids.

Loud!!MissMulotto-Im scared of heights I can't sleep on the top!Roscoe-Flau'Jae don't need to be alone she needs me sleeping near her!!Flau'Jae-I can't sleep without Roscoe!!The tour bus has 12 beds one for Jd,Jd's assistant,and the rest for the kids

Jd-So to clear this up now everyone go pick where you want your bed and leave me alone for the day.

After some adjustments and arguments they finally got it right.

Dee-That just wasted our whole free day.But at least we got one more free day tomorrow so I can biy some clothes cause I ain't got nothing to wear I need to take a shower.
Nova-I got some clothes for you put this on.

Dee-Thanks babe I like the boxers.She kissed Nova and took a shower.When she got out.
Nova-(Whistled in that way when a guy sees a cute a girl)Danggggg mama you look better than me in that shirt to bad I can't sleep with you tonight.
Dee-Thanks babe I love you.
Nova-Love you too.

**15mins later**
DeePov-I tried my best to go to sleep I just couldn't so I look over at Nova's bed and he's on his phone five seconds later I gotta a text from Nova of course.

**Text**
Babe😘😘-You still up
BabyCakes🍑-Yeah I though you was sleep I can't sleep without you Nova.
Babe😘😘-Come sleep with me then!!I been missing you I ain't talked to you since we been on the bus.
BabyCakes🍑-Okay!!

Dee goes over to Nova's bed.
Nova cuddles her.

Nova-I missed you babycakes
Dee-I missed you too.Where did you go I was looking for you all day today.
Nova-I've been trying to get Tally off my back she's been chasing me like crazy I think she likes me.But it'll never ever happen between us......never in a million years.
10mins of uncomfortable cuddling.

Dee-Nova don't you think this is getting kinda old.
Nova-What do you mean.
Dee-This cuddling I think we should step it up.
Nova-Sure I guess so if your not comfortable with the way I cuddle you.
Dee-Im glad you understand so from now on I'm gonna lay on your chest.
Nova-Ohhhh I like it come on let's cuddle.

Dee got on top of Nova with his hands on her butt and they immediately drifted off to sleep.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while it took me day by day just to write this I ran out of ideas.But I hope this good enough.Don't know when my next update is I'm taking a family trip in July and plus its gonna be the 4th of July.Sorry guys but have a nice day or good night.