PutInWorkAndMissIt

Dee-Wow Babe you got cooking skills.
Nova- I'll only do it for you boo.
Dee-Why are you so gosh darn sweet you make my heart melt.
Nova-Because I love you and no one is breaking us up.
Dee-May I be excused from the table I need to double check my schedule.
Nova-Okay hurry back bae

DeePov-I look all over the place for my schedule but i couldn't find it so I go back to the table and ask Nova for the keys to the car then I ran to the car.I look under seats in the glove department and everywhere.Exept in my bags in the trunk I just didn't have time for that so I run to Nova and say.Bae I lost our schedule in a panicing voice he says calm down just call them.I pick up.my phone and try to call them but I hear a beeping tone and tells Nova my dad must have cut my plan out of his line he used to pay my bill but I guess he's just to mad to do that.Then I start crying.
Nova-Hay Hay babe don't cry he said getting up to give me a hug it's gonna be alright I'll add you to my line and pay your bill but first I'll get you a better phone because iphone5 not gonna cut it.
Dee-Babe no I appreciate everything you do but I do need to be independent at somethings.
Nova-Okay I'll just give you your own line and buy your phone but you can pay your own bill how about that.
Dee-Okay thanks babe can I use your house phone to call our job and ask what time we come in.
Nova-yes of course this is your house too mama use whateva you want.

DeePov-I ran over to the phone and call they told me we come in at 3:00p.m-6:00p.m.I'm like okay only three hours of work.
Nova-What did they say.
Dee-We go in 3:00p.m til 6:00p.m
Nova-Ight cool cool what do we do in the mean time.
Dee-I know she said while running her finger on nova chest.
Nova-Baby you must psychic cause you can read my mind perfectly.
Dee-mmmhumm she said kissing Nova passionately.

Nova-I pick up Dee and wrap her legs around me as she kisses me I love this she's so good at kissing.She releases her lips and says babe i gotta youtube channel to update wanna make a challenge video with me.
Nova-Yeah what you had in mind.
Dee-How about chapstick challenge.
Nova-Ummm whats that.
Dee-I explain later your gonna love it I said as I turn around twirling my booty on him.
Nova-If it involves your butt I'm in at alllllll times baby then he smacks my butt.
Dee-Weel we gotta head to the store and buy chapstick.We should check CVS first.
Nova-Let's get in the  car I can't til this challenge starts.

DeePov-As we walk around CVS Nova penguin walks behind me with his hands on my waist guess he wants to let people know we together.
Nova-Babe we past the section we gotta back up.
Then he grips my waist more so I come in contact with his area.
Dee-Looks like we got all we need lets go.

Cashier-Hiiiiii.......Deetranada and Nova wait OMG you guys are off the rap game can i get your autographs.
NovaandDee-Sure she hands us paper and pens and we sign our names.The cashier is so excited she let us get our stuff for free she bagged it and let us go.

        **WeGetInTheCar**
Nova-Well she was nice
Dee-She was so excited she didn't even notice you slighty hunching me from behind.
Nova-Yeah but you liked it
Dee-She giggles how did you know
Nova-You never stopped me.
Dee-Well it was like a butt massage or something.SoI wasn't complaining.

         **WeGetTheCar**
Nova-Get the camera setup lets start I'm excited.
Dee-Okay I did sit on the bed lets start.
Dee-Wassup Deeblock so today i habe my boyfriend Nova here were going to do the chapstick challenge you ready Nov.
Nova-Yeah
Dee-Okay close your eyes.I'm applying the first chapstick.Ready
Nova-Ready
Dee-Ok I'm coming in for a kiss.As I kiss Nova he pulls me down on him and grips my butt while enjoying the kiss for about 2hours of just doing romantic stuff we took a nap.We never got past the first chapstick so the video doesn't exist anymore.But we never set a alarm for work and we woke up at 7:00p.m.
Nova-Babe get up he said shaking me.
Dee-huh
Nova-We missed work.
Dee-We might get..........
       **Ringggggrinngg**
The House Phone Rang
Dee-Hello
Manager-Where are you and Nova.
Dee-We took a nap and missed work today.
Manager-Shame!Shame!Shame!Do it again and your fired.
Dee-Okay sir we won't miss another day.Bye

Nova-What happened
Dee-We almost lost our job and we didn't even start yet
Nova-Okay next time let's have have our us time on our day off.
Dee-Agreed