I think were in trouble

Nova-Hey babe...wakeup,he said shaking Dee.
Dee-Rubbed her sleepy eyes.Good Morning Nova.
Nova-Why do you always call me that.
Dee-Call you what??
Nova-NOVA I call you babe babycakes and all the nick names but you call me Nova we need to seem like more than just friends.
Dee-I love your name even if I gave you a nick name I would still call you Nova cause I love that name.
Nova-Awww ok babycakes I love your name and I mean your real name.But you might slap me if i call you Diamond in front of people.
Dee-No I won't I love you to much to see you hurt or too hurt you da.....Nova.
Nova-What was that babycakes.
Dee-  Uhh Let's go eat breakfast and head to the mall so I can get clothes.
Nova- That's not what you were gonna say but come on I'll cook for you.
Dee-Accually I wanted some cinnamon toast crunch.

Nova-Okay I'll have fruity pebbles.

I know those were unnecessary but **MEMORIES**

NovaPov
At breakfast I was watching Dee eat her cereal and she was digging in boyyy dang my girl loves her some food.
Slow down babe.
Dee- I'm hungry dinner was made by Tally and that so called ravioli tasted like dookey and I'm dead serious.
Nova-Yeah she can't cook to save her own life.Speaking of Tally she was telling me yesterday that she liked me and she followed me everywhere.So I was looking for you and couldn't find you.She annoyed the crap out of me I kinda did push her to the floor.
Dee-*Giggle*I don't blame you I would have punched her into a coma!!You should cook dinner tonight you gotta little chiefness in you.
Nova-Thanks mama I'll cook whatever you request!!Let's head to the mall to get you some clothes.

**At the mall**
Dee bought these clothes plus more.

**At the mall**Dee bought these clothes plus more

Nova even got a few clothes

Once they got back to bus Jd was heated 🔥🔥🔥🔥

I know this a really short chapter sorry for the cliffhanger.I just wanted to update a little.Have a nice day.