Tally&Key"M2B??"

KeyPov
Dang man I really hope Tally says yes.I can't sleep she got me thinking I shouldn't have done that to her.I mean she's not a bad person at all.I just hope she forgives me I can't wait to hear answer in the morning!!!

*Morning*

TallyPov
Ohhhh I smell waffles,eggs,and*gasp*baconnnnn.I run into the kitchen to see J.I cooking breakfast.

For Peach only everyone else was eating cereal.

Tally-Where's my breakfast??
J.I-On top of the refrigerator in that big box that says FROSTEDFLAKES.
Tally-Who you cooking for??
J.I-For Peach and I today's our anniversary.
Peach-Sorry if you were excited to eat some bacon Tally but today's our special day sooooo were gonna spend it alone.

Guess I gotta eat some Flakes.
Key walks in and sits next to me while I'm eating.

Key-Soo sunshine have you got your answer yet.

Dee leans in to whisper in Nova's ear.What is he doing.
Nova-I don't know babycakes I'm as shocked as you are.

Tally- I'll give you your second chance Key but that's it no more chances after this.
Key-Yesss
Key gets so excited I said yes he picks me up and twirls me around in the air.Once he puts me down he came in for a huge hug then he kissed me cheek and ran to his cubbie cheesing hard.

Dee-What just happened.
Nova-I think there together now.
Dee-What the heck hold on I'm lost I need to talk to him,she starts to get out of her seat but then sits back down and says,Once I finish my cereal.
Nova-Haha that's my girl.

Dee-Key what was that about
Key-What was what about.
Dee-You and Tally what was that for do you still miss her.

Key- I did realize she wasn't paying me any attention because she was all up in Nova's grill.That's what I was debating on if I like her or not.So I just said maybe if I ask for another chance she would forgive me because I messed up my first one.
Dee-Wow meatball that's  touching and all that sweet stuff but just answer my question.Do you still miss her??
Key-Yeah I kinda did but if she don't show me that she loves me I'm just gone let it go completely.
Dee-Well okay good luck with that,she said getting up to go meet with Nova in his cubbie.
Key-So you not gone support me.
Dee-I guess I will let me know if she doesn't give you the attention you need.Cause if not I got ha,because i know with all my heart your not a bad boyfriend period.
Key-Thanks Dee!!
Dee-No prob meatball.

NovaPov
I'm relaxing in my cubby on my phone looking at Dee's latest of us together.

NovaPovI'm relaxing in my cubby on my phone looking at Dee's latest of us together

She walks up to me.So I put my phone down.
Dee-What you doing papi
Nova-Nothing mami.What's up with Key.
Dee sits next to me
Dee-He's back together with
Lamp Po...Tally.But the reason he brokeup with her because he realized she's been all up in your grill instead of paying him any attention.So therefore if she does that again imma defend my bestfriend.
Nova-I hope everthing goes well for him.Tell me when they breakup imma make sure if you near Tally I'll need to get prepared to pull you off her.
Dee-How do you know me so well.
Nova-Cause I'm your Puerto Rican Papi.
Dee-Well Papi I'm your Merican Mami,she said while walking into the kitchen.
Food Food I need food.

Dee-Yo Jd what's for dinner.
Jd-Whatever you cook today is self day.
Dee-So can I order food?
Jd-Yeah if you want.

Dee-Nova order some pizza for me.
Nova-Jd didn't get dinner.
Dee-Nawwllll he said today "self day".
Nova-Order your pizza then babycakes.
Dee-It'll taste better if you order it I'll give you the money you just place the order.
Nova-You always have your ways into getting me to do things for you.You my babycakes and all. I love you.
Dee-Thanks Papi *hugs Nova and gives him a kiss on the lips.But as she trys to pull away Nova pushes her back on to him by her butt and kisses her for about 30 more seconds but then she breaks it up*
Dee-Uhuh papi order that pizza I'll be back later.
Nova-Babe,Nova said in a whiney voice.
Dee-Pizza first cause I'm hungry.
Nova-Alright babycakes.

Sorry if this is not as long I'm on vacation so I'm trying.Should the next be about only Tally and Key or any other couple or should I do one chapter dedicated to each couple??Have a nice day or good night.