GotTheJob

Meanwhile At Dee's house
DeePov-RiseNShine I would say I slept pretty good after the text I received from Nova.Does he really like me I wait til Flau'Jae's party.Well guess I better get dressed and ready for the day I mean I have slept through it.
        **BeepBattyBeep**
O a text
                  **Text**
Nova- I'm sitting in the car waiting on my sus to get out of the mall I'm applying for a job later do u want one too.
Dee-Sure i guess I do nedd some extra money to ball out at Flau'Jae's party.
Nova-Cool can i pick u up so we can apply together.
Dee-Yeah thx for being such a gentlemen!!😉😉
Nova-Aha No prob anything for a friend.
              **Text Over**
Well i guess I'm getting a job when Nova comes.I wonder what that was for???Maybe I was right he does like me.

NovaPov-I decide to text Dee since I'm just chilling in da car lonely.Were gonna go get a job together i think I just wanted to see her since i can't til the party.I just wanna see her in all her glory nice sized lips,curve waist and,beautiful eyes.Uhhh what is this feeling I said with my head turnt out my window.
Lexy-What feeling
Nova-Huh where did u come from.
Lexy-The mall what were u talking about and who where u talking too.
Nova-Nothing and Nobody
Lexy-Whatevs doofus help me get my bags out the cart.
Nova-Ok did u get me anything
Lexy-No did u want something
Nova-What kinda sibling are u
Lexy-The good kind that cares for others
Nova-Yeah come on let's get you home.

         **At Lexy House**
Nova-Okay were here get your stuff and get out.
Lexy-Whats up with u u acting like a butt u on your period today awww does the baby have cramps.
Nova-Haahahhaha Shutup and get out.
NovaPov-Time to get Dee imma text her to let know I'm otw.
                  **Text**
Nova-Dee I'm otw
Dee- Okay honk the horn when u here.
Nova-Ight
DeePov-OMG Nova otw what do I do.Calm down Calm down makeup I need makeup ASAP.Rushing to get to my vanity I put on a light layer of makeup.Concealer,Eyeshadow,Blush,and my favorite Lipstick.I go to the living to chill for a bit.But as soon as I turn the tv on i her a car horn.That must be Nova.I walk outside to get in the car as I bend down Nova stars at my butt.
      **On our way to Jake's**
Dee-Nice car I never knew u had one.
Nova-Its my sisters
Dee-Oh that makes sense how she been.
Nova-Good she's done packing up in her new apartment and it looks real nice.
Dee-Cool
               **At Jake's**
Nova-Here goes nothing
Dee-yeah i guess were doing this time to work.

Long story short they both go the job and got back in the car.

Dee-sweet we got the job can I see ur schedule.
Nova-Sure Dee
DeePov-as I look at both of our schedule i can feel that Nova is looking at me so I look out the corner of my eye and he's just staring at my thigh but I pretend not to see him.
Dee-Looks like we go to work on the same days
Nova-Great so do u want me to pick u up everyday or not
Dee-That would come in handy simce i dont have a car or the money for an uber.
NovaPov-Dang y does she look so good that lipstick is just making my lips quiver for a kiss.We get to see each other everday I want to ask her out now but I already have plans with the surprise on Friday.I guess I'll see if she wants dinner at a restaurant with me.