NearlyDeparted

**AtHome**
Nova-Party was dope
Dee-Yeah I'm still in shock that you did that for me.Although I knew the whole time it was gonna happen.
Nova-What How???
Dee-Flau'Jae you know she had to tell me.
Nova-When did she tell you.
Dee-Weeks ago at Papatos Grill remember when after we ate we went to the Restroom.
Nova-That girl!!
Dee-Yeah she told me she had to get that off her chest.
Nova-To late now.So did you know about the fake call from the manager.
Dee-Huh I though you were in trouble for yelling at that guy for taking to long to order.
Nova-I did get in trouble I got one strike two more and I'm fired.
Dee-*Yawn*Wow babe we need a job that can fit us perfectly.Anyway lets head to bed.

DeePov-I wakeup to the sound of Nova's phone blowing up like boyyyy I know you hear that it's under yo pillow.
Nova get your phone.
Nova-I thought was yours I was about to go crazy.What could be going on.(Nova picks up his phone to check the notification)
Dang Jd hooking me up
         **TextMessage**
Jd-Nova bro get up
Jd-Novaaaaaa
Jd-Nova
Jd-Nova
Jd-Nova
Jd-Nova
Jd-Nova
Jd-Nova
Jd-Nova I gotta open tour for you if you join you will be touring on a bus with the other guys,Lil Key, J.i, Mani,and Roscoe.Yall will be going to five States once we're done yall receive $10,000 hurry and reply Nova we need you there now!!!!!!Don't forget you can brin......Nova shuts off his phone to break the news to Dee.
Nova-No wayyy babe you won't believe me.
Dee-Whatsup with it
Nova-I'm going on tour with Key,Mani,andJ.i, and Roscoe.
Dee-Wowww how long you'll be gone when are you leaving.
Nova-Well Jd said we leave today and will be gone for a month,Nova said depressingly.
Dee-Nova thats toooooo long for us to be apart.
Nova-I know babe but I need this opportunity he's gonna give us $10,000 when we done once I get back we find better job and get out this apartment.
Dee-I can't handle not seeing you for a month Nova I love you.
Nova-It's not to late to decline.
Dee-No don't go I'll help you pack and take you to the airport to meet with Jd.
Nova-Babe if you want me here I'll stay I love you more than money.
Dee-Its fine I'll be alright besides I can always hang with my girl Jae.
Nova-Okay I still love you no matter the distance.He gives Dee a kiss on the forehead.I'll get packed up.

Skip To Airport

Dee-Well were here babe guess I'll see you in a month,she said tearing up
Nova-No babe don't cry I'll FaceTime you as soon as I'm in the building I promise.
Dee-Go do you sexy I'm proud of you.

Once Nova left Dee drove off

NovaPov- I'm bummed that Dee couldn't come but I'm happy to be going on tour.I approach Jd.
Jd-Whatuhh mann who you brought as backup.
Nova-What you mean backup.
Jd-I told you to bring someone else to come with you as more company because the tour bus has ten beds.
Nova-What I didn't see no text that said that.I went and rechecked my messeges from Jd.And low and behold it says  Don't forget you can bring someone with you I need extra people.Oh no I need to call Dee.
Jd-Better hurry up planes al most here.

FaceTiming-BabyCakes

Nova
Hayyy baby come back to the airport before the plane gets here.
Dee
I am I was about to drop off Flau'Jae she says she going on tour with Roscoe.
Nova
Okay your going with me Jd said we could bring one extra person.
Dee
For real Eeeeee I'm so excited what do I do about the car thoe.
Nova
We can keep it in parking lot til we get back.
Dee
Alright I'm pulling up to a parking space now Jae and I are on the way in.
Nova
Okay bye love you.

2mins later Dee arrived

Dee-Im so excited to be going on tour with you baby she said hugging Nova.
Nova-I know I'm excited.
Dee-You should be this a big opportunity.
Nova-I know I'm happy about going on tour but with you here it's exciting.
Dee-Awww sweetie
Jd-Plane here let's go.

**On the plane**
Nova-Jd got one if the most coolest planes ever were the only ones on here and the seats convert to beds.
Dee-To bad this big arm rest in the way we can't cuddle.
Nova-Yeah and these beds are kinda toddler sized so I can't come over to side.
Dee-Yea you can come here.Lay there......after mins of silience while Nova cuddles Dee.You know what I never been this close in love with someone.Like I feel everything you working with down there places you never discovered before.
Nova-I feel you you might can feel me but I can't I'm suffocating.

Hey guys I hope you like this chapter don't know when I'm going to update next thoe but stay tuned.....