"Uh.. yeah... but Dad wants it to be...." she took a pause.

"I want it to be a summer wedding. Like my mothers. Nothing more, nothing less. And it's at the end of August. There's really no time to waste." Karl interjected, his firm voice sounding even harder now.

"There's a lot of things happening right now, Karl. I know you opted not to be involved, but things are crucial now. More than ever."

He didn't seem pleased that Harry was pushing so hard, and now it finally occurred to me that this was a business. Not a wedding, but a business. "That's exactly my point. Don't push this."

"Dad if Harry doesn't want the wedding so soon, maybe we should move it for the following summer." Eloise murmured, looking down at the plate. My eyes moved to Stella, who sat next to me, playing with a cherry between her fingers; a hint of a smirk on her lips.

"That's longer than a year, Lise, don't you just want to get this over with?" Chelsea argued. The table went quiet.

"What do you think Kat?"

And she finally spoke, the venomous snake finally spoke.

I turned to her with a frown. "My opinion isn't really necessary here, Stel."

"Sure it is, Kat, what do you think of it all?" Lise asked.

"Uh..." I looked at Harry, who was gripping his cup of wine so hard I was waiting for the glass to shatter. "If you and Harry think it's so soon, maybe you should take things slowly... Start by moving in with him.. See where it goes."

Eloise's eyes lit up. "That's a grand idea. Mom, dad, why don't Stel and I stay here for however long Harry decides to stay, and when he goes back to London, I can move in?"

"I'd like that as well." Harry nodded, and Stella stood up.

"Excuse me." She seemed angry, and in a matter of seconds she disappeared through the halls.

"Okay then. That fine. It's your wedding anyway." Karl agreed, and Harry nodded, before standing up as well.

"I have to go check up on the other estates. I'll be in my office if you need me." And just like Stella, he was gone.

"I think I'll take my leave as well."

When I stood up, Eloise hurriedly did too. "Kat wait. Can we talk?"

Shit. I bet this was about what she saw earlier in the halls. I was still wondering why she hadn't told her parents that Harry and I were faking it all yet.

"Sure."

We walked together among the halls quietly, and when we had crossed to where it was certain her parents could not hear us she spoke. "I don't know if you know this but... There's really nothing between Harry and I." She admitted, although I had figured as much by now.

"Actually, it's not even that... I am in love with someone else." She admitted. "Liam."

I at least pretended to be surprised, "then why don't you marry him?"

"Things between us happened after my parents had arranged things with Harry..."

We were out in the courtyard now, the ocean becoming more visible as we wandered deeper in.

"Can't you tell them now?"

"They'd be furious. Although Liam is a man of status, he is not Harry. My parents want Harry." She leaned against the wall, and I leaned next to her.