Chapter 21

HARRY'S POV

"Harry! I swear to all that is good, stop arguing with me!" Louis shouted as I followed him around the house.

"I will not stop! I am a grown man. I think I can decide for myself."

"Well, you decided to let your hair grow into a long tangled mess and I'm pretty damn tired of hearing you cry every time you brush it!"

"Can you stop it Louis! I love my hair and you love it too."

"Well, I'm sorry Harry, but I can't deal with it any longer. You are getting it cut."

"Why now huh? Why right before Claire-Elizabeth's first birthday?"

"Because Harold... I want you to look nice for our daughters birthday."

"But what if I look ugly? What if it doesn't turn out right?"

"Then wear a hat."

"I can't believe this."

"Well believe it. I made an appointment for you today at 3:00."

"That's in twenty minutes."

"Oh well." he shrugged.

"Lou!"

Louis smiled and then knocked on Danny's door.

Danny answered in a few seconds.

"Yeah?"

"Can you go with Harry to get his hair cut? He's freaking out and I want to make sure he actually does it, but I can't go with him. I'm setting up Claire-Elizabeth's party. So, will you go?"

"Yeah." she nodded. "It's about time that thing get's cut."

I looked at her surprised, then stomped my foot, and headed out to her car.

Danny and I then got in and she headed out.

"I don't see why you are so upset Harry."

"Because." I whined. "I've been growing this out for so long. I don't want to cut it."

"Well, change is good."

"I don't want change."

Danny laughed and then turned up the radio.

Not much later, we arrived at the hair salon.

"Hello, how may I help you today sir?"

"Can you kill me." I whispered under my breath.

"Excuse me sir?"

"He'll have a cut." Danny spoke and then slapped my arm when the lady nodded and got her station ready.

"Ah! What was that for?"

"For being a baby." Danny said and then took my hand to drag me to the chair.

Danny then explained to the girl what I needed and then I closed my eyes and thought happy thoughts so I wouldn't burst into tears.

__________

"Harry! I love the hair cut!" my mom spoke as I opened the door for her.

"Thanks mom." I sighed and then gave her a hug.

"So? Where's the birthday girl?"

"In here Anne!" I heard Louis shout from the living room.

Mom and I then walked into the living room to see Claire-Elizabeth playing with Patrick, Phoenix, Crystal, and a few of her daycare friends.