Chapter 17

EDWARD'S POV

"Pass me the BBQ sauce please?" I asked to either Louis or Danny as I grilled some chicken for us to eat.

"You know, you shouldn't even be cooking." Louis said handing me the sauce.

"And why is that?"

"Because it's your birthday."

"Oh-" I said rolling my eyes. "-Who even cares about that?"

"I do." Louis sighed and kissed my cheek. "You should too."

I smiled at him and then turned back to the chicken.

After I spent another fifteen minutes cooking, I was then done. Louis helped me clean up and set up the table for a nice family meal.

"Alright, come on my little daisy. Time to eat." I spoke and put her in a high chair.

Everyone then gathered and sat down.

"Open up." Louis spoke to Claire-Elizabeth and then fed her her special baby food.

"So? How's the baby's side of your room coming along?" I asked Danny as I started to dig in.

"Pretty well Edward."

Yeah, so a week after I moved in, Danny and I got into a huge fight. I was acting like a dick like I usually do and she was wondering if I was bi-polar or something because "Harry" never acts like that. So, I had to come clean about my other personalities. She totally respects it which makes me respect her a little more.

"That's great." I nodded. "Who's helping you again?"

"Some of my old college friends."

"I'm sorry we couldn't help out." Louis frowned.

"No, it's okay. I know you and Harry are searching for jobs."

"I know, but I really did want to help. This is my kid too."

"Louis." Danny sighed. "I said it's okay. I really don't want to get into it in front of Claire-Elizabeth."

Louis nodded and then turned to Claire-Elizabeth to feed her some more.

"You need to eat too angel." I spoke to Louis.

Louis smiled at me.

"I am."

"So, do you guys know the sex?" I asked.

"No. She wanted to wait." Louis answered.

"Well? Do you have any names yet?"

"Well, I kept fighting for Patrick Gale if it's a boy but she kept shooting it down." Louis whined.

"Wasn't that what you were going to name Claire-Elizabeth if she was a boy?" I asked.

Louis nodded.

"Well, I said if we had another son in the future then I'd use the name." Danny spoke.

"But, I'm with Louis?" I asked confused.

"Exactly." Danny whispered.

I laughed and Louis pouted.

"Oh, stop it Louis." I laughed.

Louis just turned away from us.

"So? What did you choose if it's a boy?"

"Phoenix Lee Tomlinson."

"Phoenix? Oh, that's a bad ass name." I nodded.

"Baby." Louis shushed me.