Chapter 15

DOUBLE UPDATE SURPRISE!!

MARCEL'S POV

"I can't believe this is real." Liam whispered to Zayn and I.

"I can't either..." I spoke.

"I have always pictured Niall as the baby, but he seems the most grown up now." Zayn spoke up.

"For real." Liam agreed.

Zayn then leaned over and gave him a small kiss.

"Hey." I said interrupting them. "Leave the romance for Lottie and Niall. It is their wedding day. Not yours."

"Sorry." they both laughed.

I just shook my head and looked over to where Louis, Danny, and Claire-Elizabeth were sitting.

Louis caught my gaze and smiled at me.

I smiled back.

Just then, Niall came up to stand at his correct place.

"It's actually happening." I whispered excited.

Just then, music started playing and the bride started walking.

They wanted a small wedding, so no bridesmaids and that kind of stuff were in the wedding.

We all then stood up and watched as Lottie walked down the isle.

Everything was so beautiful.

We were all on a roof top, with sparkling lights everywhere, and an open night sky full of stars.

I looked over to Jay who was crying hysterically while holding onto Lottie and Niall's daughter Crystal and I smiled at how ridiculous she looked.

Everybody then sat down to watch the ceremony.

It was a medium size in length ceremony, but it was pretty good.

Right at midnight they kissed and since it was New Years Day now, fireworks went off all around us. It was a scene out of a movie...

Afterwords, everyone went to the reception, which was a few floors down in the building we were on top of.

After a few drinks, Liam pulled Zayn off to sexy dance together on the dance floor.

I stayed sitting at the table because one, I didn't have a date and two, I'm Marcel right now. I don't like that type of stuff. So, I just sat and watched as Liam, Zayn, Lottie, Niall, Jay, mom, and everyone else danced the night away.

"Hey." I then heard a voice say from beside me as they sat down.

I turned to see a smiling Louis.

"Hi." I smiled back.

"Why aren't you out there dancing?"

"Have you met me? I don't dance in front of people."

Louis nodded understanding that I was Marcel today.

"Marcel." Louis sighed. "You need to push yourself. Even if it's uncomfortable, you need to do it. Be adventuress."

"That's Eddie and Harry's job. Sorry." I shrugged.

Louis then got up and held his hand out.

"Dance with me?"

"Louis." I said looking at him with wide eyes. "No. I don't like the attention."

"Take a chance."

I looked into his blue eyes and sighed.

"Come on Marcel." He spoke again. "Do it for me."

I then nodded and took his hand.

He then led me to the dance floor and suddenly a slow song came on that I knew.

"Oh, our song is playing." Louis smiled.

I then realized it was the song from the night Louis made love to me after dancing and too many glasses of wine.

(The song that's playing at the wedding. Plus listen to the song in the same speed of the writing. It's a wonderful experience lol)

When the song got to "this is my love song to you" Louis put one hand on my shoulder and I put a hand on his waste. We then connected our left over hands together. We didn't move though. We just stood there.

"Everyone's looking." I whispered.

"Marcel." Louis sighed. "You can do it. I promise."

"Are you sure I can?"

"I believe in you Marcel. Always have."

"But I don't want to be judged."

"You won't. They'll only judge if we stay standing here." Louis chuckled.

I took a deep breath.

"You got it." he whispered.

I nodded.

I got this.

When "I'll never stop trying" got sung out, we started moving. It was slow... but we moved. That was a good thing. It was just a slight sway, but Louis was smiling like I'd won the Olympics. I didn't know he could be so proud for something so small as dancing. But the look in his eyes got me wanting to make that smile wider. Something about him just makes me push harder.

I love him so much and I don't want him disappointed in me. He loves me. I know he does. He wouldn't be doing this if he didn't.

I want us back.

In this moment, I know that we can make it. I know we can.

Where's Danny? Nowhere. I'm his one and only. Looking into his eyes right now proves me right. He's into me and always will be.

I want him to be proud of me. I want to show him I can do this. I can totally do this. For him.

So I began to move faster when the music picked up again. We moved all over the floor both smiling at each other and gazing into the other's eyes. It was magical.

I even spun Louis a few times and he would let out a laugh every time, cheeks red and all.

This is why I fell in love with him. He's my everything. He's my one true love. My soul mate. I'll never stop loving him. The song is right.

It's so right.

He still gets my heart racing. Always.

It will never stop. I know it never will...

I'll never stop trying. I'll never stop watching as he lives. I'll never stop losing my breath. I'll never stop holding his hand. I'll never stop opening his door. I'll never stop choosing him. I'll never get use to him.

When the song ended we stopped but I felt like no one else was in the room.

"I want you." Louis whispered.

"Have me."

__________

Please like and comment! ~Ash