Chapter 19

MARCEL'S POV

"Morning." I heard Louis whisper in my ear and then he kissed my cheek.

"Morning Lou."

"Marcel today?"

"All day." I nodded and then sat up in bed.

Louis sat up as well and then cuddled into my side.

"You know... sometimes I wake up and think that my life was all a dream. That I'm just waking up after the night that I met you in the bar over two years ago."

"Can you believe that it's only been a little over two years?" I asked him.

"No. I can't believe it. I can't believe I'm a father of three. I can't believe that I dated a girl. I can't believe I found the love of my life." he spoke and then leaned down to kiss the arm he was cuddling.

"I can't believe a lot of the things that happened either. I'm a father as well. I created Sty. I found the love of my life as well... You know you changed me so much. You really brought all of my personalities out of their shells. You really changed our lives Lou."

"Anything for then men I love." he smiled.

I leaned down and kissed his lips.

"Oh, Happy Easter by the way." I spoke and then kissed his lips again.

"I wish the kids were old enough to go Easter egg hunting."

"They can't even walk yet." I laughed.

"Well Claire-Elizabeth is six months now. She should be crawling soon."

"And what is she suppose to do? Carry the basket by her gums while she crawls around?"

Louis groaned and then got up.

"I just want family memories and photos."

"There will be plenty of that." I spoke getting up as well.

"Well I'm going to shower. You should help Danny with breakfast." Louis spoke as he turned on the shower butt naked.

I looked him up and down.

"You know..." I spoke and licked my lips. "Today is going to be pretty stressful and we won't get to be too lovey dovey today."

Louis turned around with a smirk.

"So what are you saying?"

"You know what I'm saying."

"Come on in."

"I'll be doing that in ten." I spoke stepping into the shower with him.

After we got our bodies wet, he pushed me up against the wall, got on his knees and put me into his mouth.

"Fuck." I moaned and rested my head against the white tile.

Louis went at it for a few minutes, then turned me around, and stuck himself in me.

"God, I love you so much." Louis hotly said into my ear and then nibbled on it a little.

"I love... y...you...to...too." I spoke against the wall breathlessly.

Pretty soon we were both done and cleaning each other off.

After that, we got dressed in our Easter clothes and then went upstairs to see the kids.

"Finally." Danny groaned as she sat down Claire-Elizabeth in her high chair. "Where have you guys been?"

"Getting ready." Louis spoke and went to give all of his kids kisses on their heads.