Chapter 1

Sty's POV

The next morning after Mr. Louis left for the hospital, I woke up from a dreamless sleep.

I looked up at my fan that was spinning round and round and thought of what happened last night.

Mr. Louis touched me.

I haven't told mommy yet... but I don't know if I want to.

Something in my head was screaming with happiness... I wasn't...but there was a voice in my head that was... actually, three.

I haven't told mommy yet because I don't want to scare her... but I can hear voices in my head. I started hearing them not too long ago, after Mr. Louis said he loved me for the first time.

The three voices started going wild in my head.

I didn't know what was happening, but something was happening. I just didn't want to tell anyone because what if they laugh at me? Or think I'm weird? I don't want that to happen...

But last night when I knew I should be crying and screaming for help... the voices wanted it. I don't know why... but they were telling me to play along with it.

Why do they want me hurt?

Why was Mr. Louis trying to hurt me?

Just then, mommy knocked on my door.

"Sty?" she asked opening my door.

"Yes mommy?"

"It's time to go to the hospital to see Louis. The nurses haven't called me to say that Louis' out of labor, so he might not have had the baby yet. So we need to hurry up."

"Alright." I nodded.

She then left and I quickly went pee, brushed my teeth, and got dressed.

When I walked downstairs, mommy was pouring cereal into a plastic bag for me so I could eat it in the car.

"Alright, let's go baby." mommy then spoke.

So we both got into the car, me in the backseat, and then headed to the hospital.

On the way, all I could think about was the voices wanting Louis to touch me...

Why?

I still don't understand.

I remember always being taught that touching was bad.

Why did they want it?

Why did Louis want it?

"Sty? What's wrong?" mommy asked me.

"Nothing mommy. Just thinking."

"It looks like it." she laughed. "You have a scowl on your face."

"Oh." I giggled.

"You're thinking way to hard about something. What is it?"

"Mr. Louis." was all I said.

"Oh." mom nodded. "I see." she said and then smiled. "Everything will be okay. Louis is strong and the baby will be even stronger. Nothing to be worried about."

I nodded not wanting to get into the conversation of Mr. Louis' hands on my no no rectangle.

To distract myself, I watched as mommy tried to do her makeup in the car mirror.

"You don't need makeup mommy." I spoke up.

"I need to look presentable at the hospital Sty. It looks like I just rolled out of bed with the black circles under my eyes."

"But you're beautiful mommy."

"Well thank you." mommy blushed. "But I want everyone to think that too."

I nodded, then said, "Well they're stupid to think you aren't."

"Sty." mommy laughed.

I then watched her look up to put the finishing touches on... which was her lipstick.

As she put it on, I looked up at the road to see all of the cars... that's when I noticed a car swerving up ahead of us.

"Mommy, there's a car driving unsafe."

"What Sty?" Mom asked trying to finish her lips.

"Mommy, it's coming right at us!" I yelled as I watched it get closer.

Mommy put up her mirror to see, screamed, grabbed the wheel, but I felt a smack and I was out cold.

____________________

Well everyone there is the first chapter of the third book to M.P.D! I hope you like the book so far because I really enjoyed writing it. But please vote and comment! Thanks loves and see you next time! 😊