Chapter 18

HARRY'S POV

"I'm so glad that we are finally almost done creating this extra room." I spoke as Louis and I finished painting the walls dark grey.

"Why? I don't mind Claire-Elizabeth sleeping with us."

"It's dangerous."

"Why?"

"Because, we could roll onto her and kill her."

"Harry." Louis laughed. "It's been two weeks. I think it's okay."

"But, we still need to finish our new room. The boys need their own room."

"Do you think it's a good idea to be in the basement?"

"Yeah." I nodded. "Danny can handle the boys and if she needs help with Claire-Elizabeth she can call for us."

"Yeah." he nodded. "I guess."

"Baby." I said grabbing onto his wet grey paint hands. "Everything will be okay. I promise."

"Everything is moving so fast. I never thought I'd be a dad of three. It's so much." he whispered and rested his head against my chest.

"Well, you aren't alone. You have a mom and a pa to help out."

"I'm so glad I do. I don't know what I'd do without you guys."

"Well, we will always be here for you."

Louis then smiled at me and kissed my lips gently.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too." I smiled and then kissed his forehead. "Come on. We need to set up Danny and the kids rooms now that the paint is dry."

Louis nodded and followed me up the stairs from the basement and then followed me down the hallway to Danny's room.

We set up her bed, redid her furniture, made a little play spot for the babies, and then moved on to Claire-Elizabeth's room.

"Thank god we painted this room yellow and grey." I said looking around the small room. "I would have thrown up if all I saw was pink."

Louis laughed and then got out boxes from her closet so we could set up her room. Yes it was set up before, but Louis wanted to change it since it was plan and everything else was changing.

"Okay, help me move her crib first."

So, I helped Louis move Claire-Elizabeth's white and light brown crib against the grey wall.

Louis then got to work with hanging up pictures and white flowers around the walls.

I helped set up furniture like chairs and even had to bring in a white fake tree that Louis loved.

After about two hours we were done and it looked amazing.

We then moved on to the boys' room.

We had to hurry though, because we wanted to surprise Danny who was out at the moment seeing her mom.

We walked into the blue and grey room.

"Cribs." Louis said and I helped him out like last time.

As he hung up the decorations, I did the furniture. It took us two hours like last time, but we were finally done and before Danny could get home, we finished our room too. Right after though, Danny got home.

Louis and I went outside to help her get all the kids out.

I took Claire-Elizabeth, Louis got Patrick, and Danny got Phoenix.