Chapter 16

"Louis. Touch me." I moaned as he pushed me into the backseat of his car.

"God Marcel. You're so needy." he panted. "I love it."

I smiled and laid back onto his leather seats.

Louis got on top of me and connected our lips together.

I felt his hands go under my shirt and he started rubbing my skin with his hands and I felt sparks between us. I was on fire.

"I love touching you." Louis whispered as he started to create love bites all over my neck.

I just moaned at the feeling and tilted my head back to create more room.

Pretty soon, all of our clothes were off but our bodies were dressed in hickeys.

"Danny's gonna kill you." I spoke as Louis started to suck me off.

"Frankly-" he spoke the best he could since his lips were wrapped around me. "-I don't give a shit."

I chuckled and leaned my head back creating an "O" shape with my mouth and he then started to deep throat me.

I could feel myself lightly touching the back of his throat and I thought I was going into shock at how good he was making me feel.

"I'm gonna-" I tried but Louis popped off and then stuck himself inside me.

"Not without me you aren't."

I nodded and couldn't help myself from screaming out in pleasure. I haven't had someone fuck me in forever.

Louis shushed me and put his hand over my mouth.

My eyes rolled back into my head and pretty soon we were both finished.

We cleaned ourselves off, got dressed, and then got out of the car.

"Hey." Louis spoke. "Before we go back in. Wanna smoke?"

"You smoke now?"

"Yeah." He nodded. "I picked it up after Claire-Elizabeth was born. But don't worry... I never do it around her or Danny."

"Alright then." I nodded and we both lit our cigarettes.

"So-" I said and blew out smoke from my mouth as I leaned up against Danny's car. "What are you going to do about Danny and I? You can't just keep cheating on her. It's not good for you, her, or me."

"I know that." Louis sighed. "But I still need to see what's best for Claire-Elizabeth and my new child. I can't split them up. They're siblings."

"I didn't even think of that." I sighed. "This is all complete shit."

"I know." Louis nodded. "And I want to be with you now. I realized that tonight. I don't want her. I never did."

"Well, what are you going to do?"

"I think we should talk to Danny about all this and get her opinion on it."

"I think you're right."

Just then Louis' phone went off.

Louis answered.

"Hey Danny."

I rolled my eyes.

"I'm outside by the car with Harry." "We are just talking." "Alright. Yeah I want to leave too." "I have to talk to you." "I want Harry to come too." "Alright." "See ya."

Not that long after, Danny came out and strolled Claire-Elizabeth in her stroller.

"Hey Harry." Danny half smiled.

"Hello Danny."

"Well, follow me to my house and we will all talk there." Louis spoke up.

Danny and I nodded.

I then texted Liam and Zayn that they needed to get an Uber home.

After that, I got into my car and followed Louis home so we could all talk about our feelings towards each other.

Once to his house, we all walked in, and then Louis went and put Claire-Elizabeth to bed.

"Would you like something to drink Harry?" Danny asked as we waited for Louis in the kitchen.

"No, I'm okay. Thank you though."

She nodded and then we waited in silence until Louis walked into the kitchen.

"Well." he sighed. "I think everyone should sit down. We all need to have a talk."

We all gathered around the dining room table and sat down.

"What's this about?" Danny then asked.

"It's about my feelings for the both of you."

"What?" Danny asked looking towards me.

"Look, Danny-" Louis started and she turned back to look at him. "-you know I care about you. But I don't think I love you. I don't think I ever did."

"Wow." was all she said.

"I'm sorry Danny, but my heart has always been Harry's."

She doesn't know about my other sides I guess.

"But, what about the baby?" she asked and I could see she was getting worried. "It's coming. You can't just leave me Louis!"

"I'm not going to leave you! Now keep it down so we don't wake up Claire-Elizabeth!"

"I'm sorry." she spoke and then started to cry. "Is that the only reason you stayed? I was pregnant?"

"Well... yeah."

"God, how could I be so stupid?" she said shaking her head. "How did I not see that you weren't in to me?"

"Danny, I still care about you. I did like you and I still do. I just don't love you. I love Harry."

"Well, what's going to happen now?"

"I was thinking on the way here... that Harry could move in with us."

"What?" Danny and I said in unison.

"Well, Harry needs to get out of his mom's house and he can help with Claire-Elizabeth while I help you out?"

"I-" Danny started. "-I don't know." she said then looking at me. "Where would he sleep? Where would I sleep?"

"Well..." Louis started. "Harry can sleep with me. Claire-Elizabeth stays in the room next to us. You take the guest room and we'll place the baby in there with you since you have to breast feed in the middle of the night."

"I'm okay if you are Danny." I then spoke up. "If you aren't then I won't move in."

"We don't even get along." she said to Louis and pointed at me.

"Look." I sighed. "Yeah, I don't like you."

Danny narrowed her eyes at me.

"But, you are going to be apart of my life forever. You are Claire-Elizabeth's new siblings mother. You'll be at every holiday and birthday. I think living together will teach us how to be friends. Soon enough we will learn to love each other. So, I think it's a good idea."

Danny sighed and looked at the both of us.

Pretty soon she nodded.

"Alright. Let's move you in."

___________

Please vote and comment! Thanks loves and see you next time! 😊

S.R.Sजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें