Chapter 13

As I was in the single room bathroom of the diner dialing the number to get a taxi, Louis walked in.

"Louis." I sighed. "I really don't want to talk to you right now."

"But you need to. We need to be adults and talk. We need to have a real conversation."

"Well, I don't want to."

"Edward." he sighed. "Please."

"I honestly can't stand Danny."

"Now we are going somewhere."

"I hate her. I hate everything about her. She took you, she took Claire-Elizabeth, she is having your kid, and now she's taking your last name. If anyone was going to take your last name, it would be me."

"I didn't know you thought of us getting married?"

"I have and I still do sometimes. Do you remember when we took Claire-Elizabeth and Crystal to the park?"

"Yes."

"I had a dream that morning before you called. I was dreaming of you and I married, with kids. Not just Claire-Elizabeth... and we were happy. So happy." I said whispering the last sentence.

Louis looked away from me and down to his feet.

I gave him some time to process.

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why were you not ready?"

"I don't follow."

"Why were you not ready when you found out I was pregnant?"

"I-" I started and started crying again. "-I-uh-" I then coughed. "-I was afraid."

"Afraid of what?"

"I was afraid that i'd mess up as a parent and as your partner. I didn't know how I could handle a little baby when you know I'm full of anger. I'm angry all the fucking time." I then started crying harder. "And Marcel is so fucking sad all the time. I didn't want to hurt the baby and I didn't want to hurt you. I thought leaving would be the best for both of us, but, I screwed everything up like I always do." I then sat down with my back against the wall and cried into my hands.

I felt Louis sit next to me and pull me close into him.

I turned into his chest and just cried.

I cried for what felt like hours but I knew it was only minutes.

"I'm so sor-sorry Louis."

"It's okay."

"It's really not though."

Louis then picked my head up and made me look at him.

"I forgive you. That's all that matters."

I didn't say anything. I just looked into his blue eyes and nodded.

Louis or I didn't look away though. We just kept looking. I'd never felt so at peace in my entire life, then right here, right now, in this moment. Us sitting on the nasty bathroom floor of a local diner, gazing into each other's eyes. It was everything... and then he leaned in and I leaned in... and we were kissing.

I almost started crying from kissing him.

Louis' lips are magical. I can't describe them by any other word. No one has ever, ever made me feel like he does when I'm being kissed. My whole body goes tingly and I can't feel my toes.

Louis started moving his lips harder against mine and soon I felt his tongue dip into my mouth. I moaned at the contact and moved my hands to his hair.

"We shouldn't be doing this." I whispered onto his lips.

"I don't really care right now."

I then laid him down and got on top of him.

"Fuck, I missed you angel."

"I missed you too." Louis moaned out as I started moving against his covered member.

I then pulled off Louis' shirt and started kissing down his stomach until I ran into the scar of where they pulled Claire-Elizabeth out. I then undid his pants and took them off.

Louis sat up and pulled my shirt off. I quickly took my pants off too. That's when our boxers came off and I was inside of him.

"Edward!" Louis moaned and wrapped his legs around my waste and his arms around my neck.

I shut him up with a kiss so people wouldn't hear us.

I continued to kiss him as I pumped into him. I was in absolute bliss in this moment. I was finally able to touch Louis again and I couldn't be happier.

Not too long after a few more moans, Louis and I both finished, but me on his chest so I wouldn't get him pregnant again.

I then kissed him one last time and he then whispered, "Never tell anyone."

"Okay."

__________

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO MY FELLOW AMERICANS!! I hope you all eat some turkey and have a good time with your families.

I've been so excited to post this chapter! So, please vote and comment! Thanks loves and see you next time! 😊