s i x t e e n

Jimin's POV

I woke up to the sound of two people having their conversations. I groaned as I touch my head. How long was I out... and how long was Chim-chim out here... why didn't he escape?

"I do know hyung... also his other alters but I only met Chim-chim, as you can see." I look at where the voice is coming to see the kid that took me and went through his desk and handed a folder over to a guy who's a bit older than me... I think... 'it's not only Chim- chim that you met... Also Jim' I thought to myself.

"I see, but if you knew why it did still freaked you out?" The guy calmly asks as he read whatever is the content of that folder.

"Hyung, it's my first time encountering it since I didn't get to study that kind of disorder also I only knew that it's dangerous but it still made me curious that's why I went over to that mental institute to check Jimin hyung's record. I wasn't planning on keeping it, but the nurses were sure that I can handle him. Hopefully I can, I suddenly felt determine and take this challenge that I'll get a cure or simply just help him."

My record? Shit... I knew he would find that out... Ugh... he's really a doctor, damn it. I silently got down on the bed that I was lying on it and head to the door. The two seems to be too immersing in what they were doing that they didn't get to notice me. I smirked and head out of the door, running towards the passages.

I thought I was heading out of the exit of this hospital but suddenly I felt an urge to go to the rooftop... My feet lead me to a flight of stairs and made me run till I got to the top floor.

A strong wind welcomes me as it messed up my hair which I didn't bother fixing it as I just walk near the edge of the building...

Suicidal thoughts, why did I thought of this? Was this because of Mini? She was controlling me, I don't want to die yet but here I am... being force by my alter. I tried to all my best to stop her but she was getting stronger than I thought.

I felt hot tears rolled down on to my cheeks... In my four years of stay in the institute, I never once shed a tear... but I felt the loneliness which just made me really sad. This is the first time I cried because I'm scared of dying.

I suddenly need someone...

Someone who can protect me, can help me; can keep me away from danger...

And can heal me...

Will someone be able to do that, for me? That's the only thing I need...

I want to be happy again.