e i g h t

(A/N: I'm so stupid I posted this part on the wrong book. Sorry if it made you confuse. You guys wanted another update so... here it is, I'm going to spoil you a little then I'll left you hanging. Just kidding. But I'm warning you, there are some cringy/ corny scene. I'm sorry >_<)

****

In no time Jeongguk grabbed hold of both of Jimin's arms and pulled him close to his chest. Jimin still had his back facing whoever captured him and he tried to free himself, but it was no use. His captor was too strong for him.

"H-hey, w-what do you think you're doing?!" Jimin attempted to get out of Jeongguk's grip as they walk, but he ended up struggling.

"Bringing you to my car, what does it look like to you?" Jeongguk monotonously asked.

"Are you going to rape me?" Jimin joked, yet to Jeongguk it sounded like Jimin was serious and almost let go of the elder but he firmed his hold of him as he attempted to escape for the third time.

"Heck no. I'm too young for that, what the hell! We just have some talking to do. Now, calm down, I won't do anything to you."

Jimin didn't fight back and let Jeongguk drag him to his car.

Jeongguk pulled out a handcuff and put it on Jimin's right wrist, while the other was clasped on the assist grip of his car. A startled Jimin, didn't get to react immediately as Jeongguk closed the door to his side and got in onto the driver's seat.

"Wait, how the f*ck do you own handcuffs..." Jimin paused and stared at Jeongguk's formal attire. "...when it looks like you're a doctor?" Jimin intently stared at the handcuffs and tugged at them which only made him curse. "Ah f*ck, that stings!" Jimin gritted his teeth but it only resulted in Jeongguk shaking his head and smirking.

"I used to train in the army, despite my age, which you don't know. I'll tell you this since you're asking. I got to keep one of those." Jeongguk narrowed his eyes at  Jimin. "But I should be the one questioning you."

It is Jimin's turn to smirk. "But..." He mimics Jeongguk "...you answered me so..." he shrugged and put his feet on the dashboard as Jeongguk rolled his eyes. "Get those feet down off my dashboard, you're ruining it with dirt." Jimin scoffed but listened to the younger anyway.

"You're Jimin right?" Jeongguk asked, while Jimin stared at his fingers and tried to dust the non-existent dirt off his clothes. "Yes, and I'm here to tell you that..." Jimin inched closer enough for them to feel each other's warm breath and too close to Jeongguk's liking as Jimin stared at Jeongguk's watch. "I'll make you fall in love with me, and from now on you are mine."

*****