s e v e n

Immersed in his thoughts, Jeongguk decided to park his car to an empty place to avoid getting into an accident.

He stared at the patient's record which is stack up on the passenger seat. He decided to look at it again but stop in mid air as a dark silhouette caught his attention and he silently went out of his car to follow the person.

------

"Don't you dare come out. Just let me be free, I escaped because the more I get cured the more you get worst and stronger. Aish" Jeongguk followed the sound of the voice. "Chim, you better behave."

He hid behind a large trash bin and peek to see Jimin only by himself. Jeongguk thought that Jimin is having a conversation with his alters.

"Should I get him?" Jeongguk hesitates, the thought of getting harm isn't what scares him. What if Jimin ran away? He looks at the dead end and silently chuckled knowing that Jimin has no way out. "This is a perfect timing." Jeongguk stands up straight from where he is hiding and walk silently towards Jimin, who is still busy talking to his alters.

*****

Hi! Sorry if it's short _(>.<)/

Tell me what you guys think, if you have any suggestions or ideas for this story please message me. I'll add it here and dedicated that particular chapter^^

Don't be shy to message me, I don't bite. I only give big hugs :D

~innah