s i x

Personality #1

*Chim-chim
- 14 years old.
- Playful
- Friendly
-Honest
-Stubborn
-Cares about everyone
-Always getting picked by the other personalities.

Personality #2

*Jim
-25 years old
- Rebellious
- Takes fully control on Jimin's body
-Capable of hurting others and killing
*3 unknown people were killed by him.

1. Skinned his cell mate alive, but died afterwards as Jim set him on fire,

2. Broke his new cellmate's bones, also leading it to his death as he snap his head and detached it from his body. Not satisfied with what he did as he smashed the head onto the ground.

3. A chopped body parts of a nurse found in his room.

Jeongguk shivered at Jimin's second personality. 'This guy is really dangerous and should be avoided especially Jim. But there's a part of him that want to handle this patient despite the danger that he is going to face if ever. He sees challenge in it and it's not bad to try.

Personality #3

*Mini
-18 years old girl
-Orders everyone around her
-Attempted to escape
-Attempted suicide
- Got into a lot of fight
-Easily get turned on or distracted whenever she sees a hot guy.

After reading Jimin's medical record, he went back to the nurses' headquarter to return the record but they refuse and gently push it back to him.

"Doctor, maybe you can help him. We all know how dangerous he is and it is but we know that you can find a cure or just a method to keep him sane and not turn into a psychotic before it is too late for him.

Jeongguk hesitates but the thought of helping the others and to improve himself even more with the profession he took and studies for a couple of years. He held onto Jimin's medical record. "Thank you. I'll do everything I can to help him and find a cure for him." Jeongguk bowed down and went out of the institute.

*****

So there are some of the scenes here that I made up and also for the future I just used 'Kill me, Heal me' as a reference since I'm really into that stuffs. Also there will be some corny and fluff scenes so I apologize.

~innah ♡