n i n e

"You're Jimin right?" Jeongguk asked while Jimin stared at his fingers and try to dust the non-existent dirt off his clothes. "Yes, and I'm here to tell you that..." Jimin inched closer enough for them to feel each other's warm breath and too close to Jeongguk's liking as Jimin stared at Jeongguk's watch. "I'll make you fall in love with me, and from now on you are mine."

-------

Jeongguk shakes his head and sarcastically laughs. "You're crazy."

"Yes, I am, and it's all because of you," Jimin chuckles and clears his throat. "So what is it that you want to ask?" Jimin turned serious as he asks the younger.

"Stop with those things."
Jimin looks at Jeongguk and raises his eyebrow. His looks says "What do you mean?" It seems like Jeongguk notice the look on Jimin's face. "You seem like you're flirting with me, and it feels weird alright."

Jimin smirks. "No, it doesn't." He leans his back in the seat, deep in his thoughts. Jeongguk doesn't know how he is going to ask Jimin about why he escaped. It's his first time meeting a patient with multiple disorder, plus he doesn't want to trigger Jimin's alters, so he keeps silent in the car as he thinks of a way to start the topic without provoking his new patient.

Instead of feeling an awkward tension from their silence, it feels comforting. Jimin clears his throat again as he put his hand on his chin as if he is thinking. "I think I know what you're going to ask."

Jeongguk turned his confusing gaze towards Jimin. "Huh?"

"You heard me." Jimin said. "What you're going to ask is the reason how and why I escaped?" Jimin pauses and faces Jeongguk as he tilts his head. "Right?" he smirks.

Jeongguk gulps - he shouldn't be nervous in front of his upcoming new patient. "W-Well..." Jeongguk pauses and clears his throat to cover up that he stuttered. "Wouldn't that question makes your alters t-trigger?" Jeongguk mentally curses for stuttering at his last word, but Jimin didn't seem to notice.

"Did it trigger?" Jimin sarcastically ask. "It didn't, this is why I'm giving you a chance." Jimin inches closer to Jeongguk's ear. "Before each one of them comes out." he whispers.

Jimin scoots away leaving Jeongguk in a daze, Jimin's breath is still tingling his ear and it sends shivers through his body. He never felt scared in his life but it's his fault in the first place as to why he is here. He might as well call his Hoseok hyung but he thought he should man up and act professionally.

----